068 - Punished, Hard and Deep

Start from the beginning

        "Please touch me," she said, pleading. "Here. The way you always did..."

        And who was he to refuse? Tuluyan na siyang nawala sa rasyonal na pag-iisip at bumigay kay Shellany. Like an apt pupil, he caressed her femin*ty against the fabric of her undies—slowly... gently... as he knew it was her most sensitive part. Shellany rewarded him with a sexy moan, arching her back to offer her breasts. Bumaba ang tingin niya sa mga dibdib nito; and because of the cold water, her nips were evidently hard beneath the fabric. Lalo siyang natukso—and before he could even decide where to focus, his head lowered down and caught one, hardened bud beneath the bra.

        Muling umungol si Shellany, at hindi na niya napigilan pa ang sariling gawin ang sumunod na pangyayari. Sandali niyang inalis ang kamay na naglalaro sa pagitan ng mga binti nito saka ini-diin ang ibabang bahagi ng kaniyang katawan sa ibabang bahagi ng katawan nito.

        He pressed his bulky crotch against her softness as he continued to suck her aching bud, while his hand now went to grab her butt. His other hand then skillfully slid aside the thin covering of her bra exposing her nip. He stared at it with longing, before lowering back his head and circling it with his tongue. Under the persuasive pressure of his gentle sucking, the nip contracted all the more. Shellany sighed and moaned in pleasure, pulling his head up to meet her lips. She then buried her fingers deep in his hair as they engaged in an open-mouth kiss.

        Shit. This is insane.

        I want her so bad I couldn't promise to be gentle.

        Damn it—I was never gentle.

        This woman brings out the beast in me.

        Makalipas ang mahabang sandaling magkarugtong ang kanilang mga labi ay naramdaman niyang tila nauubusan na ng hangin sa dibdib si Shellany. Sandali niyang pinakawalan ang mga labi nito upang ibaling sa iba ang pansin. He strung a line of tiny, hungry kisses down her chin... further down to the slender column of her throat. And while he did that, his hand left her butt and travelled back to her aching V, skillfully slipping inside her panty. Naramdaman niya ang pagsinghap ni Shellany nang umpisahan niyang dam'hin ang sensitibong parte sa pagitan ng mga binti nito. Itinaas niya ang mukha at pinagmasdan ito.

      Her eyes shut and her mouth was open as she gasped and moaned at the same time. And while he stared at her sexy face, he began to explore the deepest spot of her portal with his middle finger.

        "Oh, Cerlance..." ang tanging nai-usal nito habang inililiyad pa ang katawan.

      "You like it, don't you?"

        "Yes..." halos pabulong na nitong sagot. She then opened her eyes and said, "Please use your fingers to glorify my body. Not just one, but more. Fill me up, Lance...."

        Lance... he repeated in his mind. Only family members call me that.

        He opened his mouth to tell Shellany what was on his mind when she let out a loud moan that made him stop. Intense passion was filling Shellany's face as she writhed beneath his touch. Her eyes closed still, her cheeks flushed, and her mouth opened again as she cried and moan in pleasure.

        She had this seductive face that stopped all his senses. Kung ano man ang nais niyang sabihin dito'y tuluyan nang nawala sa kaniyang isip. He bent down and claimed her mouth again—thrusting in his tongue to taste every corner.

        And as their tongue wrestled, he pulled his large middle finger out only to thrust it in again but now with his index finger. She was so wet and tender and hot inside, and he couldn't stop himself from pushing his fingers further into her wetness, possessively seeking access until they were deep inside.