choke me

"we're here, we're here!" billie panted, as she came running to outside her parents' cabin along with y/n, where everyone else was waiting for them. "sorry we're late."

"okay, now that we're all here, i can finally tell you what we're doing today." patrick said, a smile on his face.

it was day five of camping, and the past five days had been filled with fun and some boring activities that were mostly enjoyable. so everyone was pretty excited for what they had planned next.

"we..drumroll please." he said, looking at maggie, who let out a soft chuckle as she patted her lap for a drumroll effect. "are going boating!"

excited chatter surrounded them as everyone followed maggie and patrick to the boating area.

as they got their life vests on and each couple got on a boat of their own, they thanked the guy who owned the place for helping them on before they set off.

"race you!" billie yelled, trying her best to row fast but failing miserably in a matter of seconds, making y/n laugh at her.

she huffed, giving the oars to y/n. "you try." she said, y/n doing as told.

surprisingly, y/n was quite good at it which pissed billie off a little. "is there anything you're not good at?" she said, which made y/n chuckle softly. "trust me, a lot of things."

billie watched y/n row the boat, noticing just how good she looked doing so. she looked y/n up and down and her eyes practically fell out of their sockets when she noticed her muscular hands. "you are so fucking fine." billie said, once she was sure they were far enough from the rest of the crew for them not to hear.

y/n blushed at the compliment, before laughing softly, thanking her girlfriend for saying so.

"those arms? oh, my god." billie continued. "choke me."

as soon as the words left her mouth, billie slapped her mouth shut, a soft gasp leaving y/n's lips. both of their faces were bright red, their eyes wide and their bodies tense.

"i don't know why i said that. forget i said that." billie mumbled after a minute of silence, completely embarrassed.

"no, it's okay." y/n laughed in response. "it would be an honour to choke you." she shrugged, which made billie go even redder.

the two stayed quiet for a while and decided to enjoy the nature, so y/n had stopped rowing for now.

"i wanna kiss you." y/n murmured, which made billie look at her funny. "and have the boat topple? no thank you." billie replied, making y/n roll her eyes.

"wow. so you're saying you don't want to kiss me?" she gasped dramatically as a joke, her hand on her chest.

"yes." billie replied, a cheeky grin on her face.

"you're mean." y/n said, making billie stick her tongue out at her. "careful. the last time you did that, i stuck dough in your mouth. now, i have fish food." she pointed to the can of fish food that the owner of the campsite had left there just in case, and that was enough for billie to close her mouth and shut up.

they sat there for a while just admiring the nature, until they saw the rest of the crew signalling for them to meet them back.

y/n took the oars again, rowing back to the spot where they had started and billie just stared at her, trying not to say anything stupid or embarassing.

once they reached the mouth of the river, y/n helped billie out before getting out of the boat herself.

"what next?" finneas questioned once they had started walking away from the boating place and were now going to a different path.

"would you like to go hiking? i know this really good trail that i used to go to when i was younger and it has this really pretty viewpoint at the end." patrick said, making everyone break into chatter, trying to decide whether they would like to go hiking or not.

it took them a few minutes to finally figure, why not? i mean, it sounds tiring but it could be fun.

so they made their way to the trail with their backpacks and on finally reaching the start of their journey, they were already panting.

"yeah, no. i don't think i can go hiking. i'm too tired." billie panted, making y/n hold her hand.

"come on, it'll be fun!" maggie encouraged and after a little more persuasion, billie decided to give it a try.

they started walking, maggie and patrick excitedly pointing out all the rare nature found on the trail. billie sighed as she held onto y/n's hand, making y/n look at her and whisper, "you okay?"

billie looked at her before whispering back, "yeah, i'm just really tir-" she cut herself off with a piercing scream, followed by as many swears as she could think of.

-----------------

thank you yxiloxy for suggesting they do some camping activities.

hi, school has started but here's this pre-written chapter that i most definitely have not checked so i apologise for any mistakes.

stream "would you love me now?" by joshua bassett thank you

thanks for reading <3