dinner

"okay, that was absolutely amazing." y/n said, finishing up the meal that billie had cooked.

"thank you." billie smiled, blushing a little. "i'm glad you liked it."

"you can cook, sing, bake, dance..what can't you do?" y/n exclaimed, making billie laugh, her cheeks flushing.

billie got up and put her plate in the sink, then came back for y/n's. as she bent down to pick up her plate, billie could feel y/n's hot breath on her skin and it was driving her insane. she turned towards y/n who was already staring at her, noticing just how close she was. she looked into y/n's eyes, before focusing on her lips, licking her own. she bit down on her bottom lip, resisting the urge to kiss y/n.

but soon, billie snapped out of her trance and pulled herself together, clearing her throat.

"uh..i'll- i'll take your plate to the sink." billie said a few seconds later, making y/n nod. "y-yeah, okay."

thousands of questions were swirling in both of their heads as billie went to put the plate for wash.

was she about to kiss me? does she want to kiss me? should i have kissed her? are things going to be awkward now?

pushing these thoughts out of their heads, the two of them looked at each other at the same time, before awkwardly looking away.

the two had to admit, there had always been some amount of sexual tension between them. plus, billie was the biggest flirt y/n had ever encountered, which definitely did not make matters easier.

"you wanna go back to my room?" billie questioned as she walked over to the table where y/n was seated, a red tint very much present on her cheeks.

y/n just nodded as she stood up, following billie to her room.

the two of them got comfortable on billie's bed not knowing what to do or say, avoiding eye contact.

"do you wanna watch a movie?" billie questioned, breaking the silence.

"sure, okay." y/n replied, making billie grab her laptop and place it in front of them. she went to netflix, picking the first movie that she found interesting and playing it.

it hadn't even been two minutes into the movie when all of a sudden, billie held y/n's hand. y/n looked at billie, startled. but billie hadn't moved a muscle, for she was still staring at the laptop screen, watching the movie intently.

she shifted her gaze to her hand, noticing that billie had intertwined their fingers. y/n didn't know what this meant, and neither did billie. but somehow, it just felt right, holding each others' hands like that.

y/n just stared at the side of billie's face, not paying any attention to the movie. this worked for a while, until billie turned towards y/n and caught her staring, making y/n's face turn red out of embarrassment. billie looked straight into y/n's eyes, and then at her lips, and in a swift motion, she closed the gap between them, leaning in and connecting their lips. it certainly startled y/n and she was in pure shock for a few seconds, before leaning in herself and enjoying the kiss.

the two were in a complete state of bliss, for they had been wanting this exact moment for what seemed like forever. billie couldn't believe that it was actually happening, and neither could y/n. at that very moment, nothing else mattered but the two of them.

but all good things come to an end, and so did this kiss. gently pulling away, y/n and billie looked into each others' eyes. the kiss had lasted only about five seconds, but it was easily the best five seconds of both of their lives.

"i.." billie started, but got cut off when y/n leaned in once again, placing her soft lips on billie's plump ones. this kiss was different. it was more soft and sweet. gentle but passionate.

ecstasy. pure ecstasy is what both of them felt when their lips met again. neither of them knew what they were doing but they sure as hell loved it.

the two of them let this kiss linger for longer, y/n cupping billie's cheek with one hand and wrapping her arms around her waist with the other, deepening the kiss. billie wrapped her arms around y/n's neck, moving closer to her.

this was one of the best kisses either of them had experienced, and both of them wished they could stay in this moment forever.

billie leaned in further, deepening the kiss, but y/n lost balance, falling back on the bed.

both of them stared at each other for a second, before billie got on top of y/n and kissed her slowly, but passionately. but y/n was quick to turn them over, gaining control as she sat on top of billie, not breaking the kiss.

billie whimpered softly into y/n's mouth as she ran her hands all over billie's body, making sure to squeeze at the right places.

it seemed like something more was going to happen between the two, when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

y/n quickly sat up and stared at billie, before slowly getting off of her, enabling billie to sit up herself.

"i should go get that." billie mumbled, clearly annoyed as she stood up and walked over to the door.

opening it, she was puzzled to be met with her parents. her dad rushed into the house and into the bathroom, slamming the door, leaving billie alone with her mom.

"mom?" billie said as maggie walked in. "what are you guys doing back here so early? i thought you'd be back only late at night?"

"well, we were supposed to. but then your father got sick so we had to rush back." maggie replied, walking into the kitchen, leaving billie standing there.

groaning inward at the interruption, billie walked back over to her room to see y/n sitting on the bed, staring at the floor while fiddling with her fingers.

"so, my parents are back home early." billie said, making y/n look up at her.

"oh. uh, i guess i'll get going then. it's..it's getting late anyway." y/n replied, standing up as billie nodded.

billie walked y/n out as the two said their goodbyes, billie giving her a peck on the cheek before sending her off.

she closed the door behind her and a content sigh left her lips. she sure as hell wasn't going to get any sleep. what a night.

-----------------

it finally happened

thanks for reading <3