Dating

Hello, beautiful people,

I'm sorry for not posting this chapter last Saturday.
Believe me I was exhausted and didn't had time to edit it.
But, But, But, I'll post now very often.

I hope you all had an amazing time this Diwali❤️🥀

———————

When a few mighty days passed, Vihika sat on her sofa with a hot cup of tea on a cloudy evening. The last few days have been good, and though she still hasn't found any clients, she was hopeful. And the hope kept her anxiety and fear at bay.

Kritika was laying on the floor playing with the empty cup.

"look at the weather, how romantic it is. I would rather go on a long drive with my beau than sulk in this gloomy, dark place," she cried.

"Shall I switch on the lights then?"

"Nope, let my eyes see what my heart feels".

"You're so dramatic", exclaimed Vihika.

"I want to go for a long drive with my beau," said Kritika.

"In a nation called imagination with an invisible partner, yeah sure go and don't forget to have unimaginable fun".

"That's an insult to injury. Look at the weather, it's so romantic and here I am stuck with you bore".

"What you want me to do - pole dance?"

"No, you don't know how to do it".

Vihika looked at her affront. But she noticed there was a different expression on her face.

"What's cooking in your rotten head?"

"You remember Ekansh from the party?"

"Mmm, I'd never forget him and the party, what a disaster it was!"

Kritika chuckled, "I told you to remember that he liked you, he always has. Why don't you give him a chance..."

"Kritika..."

"No, seriously, listen to me. He's a great person, a gentleman. We've been friends for so long. that I know he'll treat you the right way and will respect you".

"Honestly, I don't know. My heart shivers at the thought of relationships".

"But look how things are changing. Maybe, giving a second chance is not wrong".

"Says who?" Vihika rolled her eyes.

"Says me and the reason I never thought of a second chance is because I didn't feel that sort of connection with anyone else. But, you do have this wonderful person who waits for you. And to be honest, you both look incredibly good together".

"Okay"

"Okay? OKAY. I said, so much and you say OKAY" shouted Kritika while throwing her pillow at her face.

"Just think about it. He really wants to meet you. Just go for a coffee. That's it!" Pleaded Kritika.

"I'll think about it".