.•||Red son x M Reader||•. •Your...the FASHION DESIGNER?!•

(This story was requested by @NionApple, I hope this story comes to your liking!)

PIF she well- she's a huge fan of a designer and that designer is...you. 

If you actually take a look in her closet- its filled with your summer, fall, winter and spring collection.

Even some clothing's that are normal but- she slays them as a completely different outfit. 

"Mother Hurry up!" Red son yelled as PIF ran down the stairs with your Summer collections, it was a ivory dress, the cut goes over her knees as it was accompanied with a little bit of back show, also- long poufy sleeves are an addition to her style. 

"Really-?" Red asked a little annoyed as PIF threw her hair back, DBK he was well- admiring her dress and how she looks.

"Aw cmon~ besides cant be late to the collections!" PIF said as they walked out of the palace, oh forgot to mention that PIF was wearing this dress- because her and DBK have a little date.

Aswell as Red- he was wearing a tight red shirt with a black leather jacket with a pair of black punk bondage pants and white shoes.

"Mother- that collection is not even out yet-!" Red son said as PIF scoffed "My boyfriend wont be happy about this..." Red mumbled but it was loud enough for PIF to hear.

"Why- does he work there?" PIF asked looking at Red son "No- he's the owner..." Red son said as PIF stood frozen but spoke up.

"Is this some kind of joke...?" She asked as Red shook his head a no "...I'll see myself!" She said gesturing her hand for him to get in the car...

'Where is he? the movies about to start!' You thought as you heard a car door open and close behind you.

"Hey- sorry I'm late!" You turned around and saw Red- but you also noticed his mother in the front seat- who was also shaking.

She then swung the door open and stood Infront of you, She took a deep breathe and let her hand out with a smile.

"Hi- I'm prncess iron fan!" She said as you smiled back and shook her hand "Y/n L/n!" You said as you felt her tense up.

"A-As in...Y-Y/n- the one who made- this summer dress collection?" She asked pointing to her dress as you tilted your head.

"Yes- wait how did you-" "OK- Mother- have fun on your date!" Red said cutting you off as he pushed you into the movie theater.

"Oh my god...My wardrobe will be filled with the most amazing outfits~" PIF said as she heard DBK scoff. 

She turned her head and saw DBK- rather mad that he saw PIF happy at the site of you, she laughed a little and hopped back in the car.

"Dont worry- I have eyes only on you!" She said giving him a kiss on the cheek, DBK was frozen as his face grew flushed red.

'Please- give me calm but outstanding' 

Word count: 489