.•||Red son x M Reader||•. •No need to keep secrets•

(This story was requested by @NionApple, I hope this story comes to your liking!)

Ever since the car accident you had to have a prosthetic leg, You hid this secret from your lover as you know what he will think of you.

The only way for him not to notice is for you to wear something long enough to cover it up, until today he doesn't know it...yet. 

"Firefly- are you in here?" Red asked as he heard some stuff fall "U-Um yeah- be there in a sec!" You said as he heard metal stuff falling.

Red was worried enough- so he burst through the door with his hair lit on fire ready to fight, only to see a tool box next to you.

The fire disappeared as he crossed his arms across his chest "Why do you have a tool box?" Red asked as he noticed your pant leg on the left was...loose. 

"Um...learning?" You said with a sheepish smile, Red sighed as he walked to you, you moved back a little as he sat beside you.

"...What are you hiding?" Red asked as your smile faded for a second but you forced it back "Nothing- um- I gotta go!" You said getting up and walking away.

You were about to open the door only to be greeted by a hot door handle "Y/n- whatever it is- You can tell me!" Red said concerned. 

You knew you cant hide this secret any longer so...you lifted your left pant leg revealing a metal leg.

Reds face went pale as he saw your leg "W-What happened- who did this to you-?" He asked a little angry.

"No one...there was an accident..." You said looking down in shame as you pulled the pant leg down. 

"Go ahead...make fun of me for being reckless..." You said holding your tears, Red stood Infront of you and...pulled you into a hug.

"I will never do that...I'm just thankful your alive" Red said as he began to cry in your arms, You hugged him back as you gently rubbed his back.

'You deserve to live'

Sadly there will be no part 2

Word count: 347