.•||Dom M Reader x Macaque x Sun Wukong||•. •Were the same honey~• /|Smut|\

(This is part 2 for yandere chap, will hold smut for my dirty children, play the song above if you like- it might set the mood~)

Its been months after you kidnapped Sun and Mac- you decided to let them out since letting them live in a cage is- weird-.

But you given them the chance to leave yet...they didn't, they wanted to stay with you so you let them.

But one thing gets on your nerves, they always flirt with your maids- though the maids don't mind it- you clearly minds it.

One time you were writing with your glass dip pen, Sun and Mac were with you and they were being touchy with your maid. 

Both of them took notice that the pen your were holding was cracking with purple mist every time the cracks grows.

Well not this time- you'll teach them a lesson and that lesson may be a little naughty~

"Excuse me M/n: Maids name" The maid turned around as you sighed "I know this is weird but...can I tease you?" You asked as they looked at you shocked.

"I-I'm sorry master but- what do you mean?" They asked as you sighed "Look- I Mac and Sun they are well...flirting with the other maids- and its pissing me off- so I was wondering you'd be fine with that...?" You explained as they sighed,

"Fine!" They said as your smile grew...

As you were writing on the scroll with your dip pen your maid friend came in with a tray of coffee and croissant "Master your foods here!" They said as Mac and Sun looked at them.

As they set the coffee and croissant down to your desk you smirked as you put your pen down "Well...my maid you do so much work for me~" You said in a husky voice as you made a chair behind them.

"Since you do my work all the time- why don't I reward you~?" You said putting your finger under they're chin as they giggled a little. 

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" They asked pulling your tie a little, This put Mac and Sun at the edge of their seats.

"How about my room...maybe a little 'lesson' can help~" You said as they giggled, in the corner of your eye you saw a flash of gold and purple light.

"Alright lets go!" You said quickly pulling them into a hug as you two landed through a portal you made.

"Peaches~" Sun said as both you and the maid landed safely "Tell us- why are you flirting with a creature?" Sun asked as Mac had an army of Shadow clones.

"Hm- good you snapped" You said as nodded to the maid to leave "Oh- where are you going- ah" Sun was cut off as you teleported Infront of him and pulled him into a wet kiss.