Chapter 46: Reality (7)

Start from the beginning

Gu Zhen rearranged his clothes and appeared to have sobered up from his drunkenness. He restored back to his original elegant appearance and gave a small bow to Bai Xi Xing.

When he was done, he looked over at Cheng Zhi Chu again. Seeing that Cheng Zhi Chu was still avoiding him, he suddenly stepped forward and gently embraced him. With a hot breath, he whispered in his ear.

"I'll find you another time."

After that, he didn't look to see how Cheng Zhi Chu reacted and just quickly walked back to his group of friends and left.

"......."

Cheng Zhi Chu stood in the same place with his face suddenly pale and suddenly green.

He understood. Gu Zhen this bastard is the same as usual. What gentle and courteous? That's all bullshit. In fact, he is stubborn and selfish to his bones. Whatever he says is what it is and he didn't care what others thought.

"Junior Cheng, what's going on between you and Gu Zhen?"

Seeing that the other person has left, Bai Xi Xing no longer continued to pretend. He raised his eyebrow and asked: "He's bothering you?"

"The situation is a little complicated. It's something like that..........."

Cheng Zhi Chu revealed a complicated expression. His explanation was also very vague.

Although senior Bai is a good person, he still didn't want to tell him about what happened between himself and Gu Zhen. 

After all, he had only spoken to senior Bai for the first time today and the two were not very close. Even his parents don't know about the matter with Gu Zhen, so he didn't feel the need to let his middle school senior know.

Seeing that he is having a hard time, Bai Xi Xing smiled and acted like he didn't care much about it. He just said: "Earlier you shouldn't have called me 'senior'. It would have been better to make Gu Zhen misunderstand our relationship and he might give up on you that way."

"Thank you for your good intentions senior but this is too much trouble for you. It's not good for your reputation...."

Cheng Zhi Chu waved his hand. There was also another crucial reason: If Gu Zhen knows that he can accept men, then it would be even more impossible to make him give up on him......

"Let's go in."

Bai Xi Xing brought Cheng Zhi Chu into the villa and then went to help find him some toiletries.

During this period, Cheng Zhi Chu called home. He said that he ran into a senior today and would be staying there for the night so he would not come back and reassured them that they don't have to worry.

Originally Cheng Zhi Chu also wanted to contact Ji Yun Xiao but he didn't have his phone with him so he couldn't access the forums. Fortunately, Bai Xi Xing had the programs contact details and so he called and asked them to let Ji Yun Xiao know that everything is okay now.

"Turns out Master Cheng has managed to deal with the evil spirits in the villa? That is amazing....."

When Bai Xi Xing contacted the program, Cheng Zhi Chu also faintly heard the praise coming from the other end of the phone. He didn't know what kind of memory the system had made up; it really is too mysterious.

When they mentioned the ghost in the villa, Cheng Zhi Chu suddenly remembered. At that time, the Joker's Coin had fallen to the ground and he didn't have time to pick it up, so he had left it there. He wondered if it was still there right now.

As he thought this, Cheng Zhi Chu checked his system backpack only to see that the coin had returned at some unknown point in time and was just staying in one of the storage compartments quietly.