▪︎How they show affection▪︎

Finney:•Small handcrafted gifts

Finney:
•Small handcrafted gifts. Little boxes filled with flowers in them. <3
•He asks Gwen for help on most of them. He's not that great with little gifts.
•He will write you small notes and put them in your locker or backpack.
•He will give you small kisses on the cheek when you guys are walking together. He will hold your hand too :).
•He will be one of those guys who pick a flower from the ground and put it in your ear <33.

Robin:
•Doesn't give a shit if anyone is watching he will kiss you in front of everyone.
•He will fight for you, 100% no bets he will do it in a heartbeat.
•It's very rare when he gives you his bandanas, very rare. But he'll let you borrow it when he's in a good mood.
•He will also get you small candies from Grab n Go and just put little notes on it saying 'You look beautiful amor' 'Looking good today'
•He DEFINITELY KNOWS THE SIDEWALK RULE
•He is very protective of you so expect him to glare at every person you guys pass by.

Vance:
•Vance is not the one to show affection in public. Meanwhile, when you guys are alone he is like a puppy who wants to be around you 24/7.
•He doesn't really know how to show affection since he's always been known as the 'tough guy'.
•He gives you side hugs but with a shit ton of force😭.
•He will have his arm wrapped around you for everyone to know that you are his.

Bruce:
•This wholesome boy adores PDA.
•Expect teasing from his younger sister.
•Your hand will always be in his<3
•His shoulder is always on your waist or around your shoulder:))
•Gives you forehead kisses whenever he walks you to class😭
•Doesn't care what other people think he is %100 showing you affection(unless if you don't like PDA that much he won't do it that much.)

Billy/Paperboy:
•He keeps some extra newspapers and makes hearts out of them.
•He saves up his money to buy some of your favorite candies and combine his hand crafted gifts and the candies and puts them in a gift basket and has his dog deliver them to you by his side.
•He is the type of boy to hold your hand everywhere. He wants to protect you with his life.
•When you guys are alone he's cuddling you like a baby and showering you with affectionate kisses.
•Ik that Billy would definitely pick flowers from a random garden and give them to you.😍😍😭😭

Griffin:
He prefers to be affectionate in private than public.
•He would write you little love poems from his romance books that reminded him of you.
•When you guys walk home from school he will interlock his pinkie with yours knowing that he loves you.
•He will give you some of his snacks that he has since he loves sharing with you.
•Definitely reads his books to you
•😭

A/N:
IM BACKKKKKKKKKKK I MISSED YOU ALLL❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️