▪︎When they have a crush on you▪︎

Finney:•Is always blushing around you

Finney:
•Is always blushing around you.
•Robin and Gwen tease him a lot. And I mean a lot.
•Will give you tips about science.
•Invites you to watch his baseball games.
•When you congratulate him he will be stuttering and blushing.
•Gwen will bring you over to hang out just to make Finney a blushing mess.
•He will stare at you in class and when you catch him he will turn his head so fast💀
•Finney will try impressing you with all of his science projects.

Robin:
•Will always wink at you after a fight.
•Trying to flex his muscles around you😏.
•Will ask you if you could patch him after a fight.
•Will stare at you when you patch him up😳
•Will let you wear his bandana once in a while. 'Damn, they look so good in my bandana'
Will mot stop talking about you to Finney and Gwen.
•"They are just so breathtaking, and the way they smile. I just want to kiss them will all my lov-" "Robin you have been talking about them for 15 minutes!"

Vance:
•Will let you hang around with him at Grab n' Go.
•Will stare at you while you watch him play.(He gets really red but hides it)
•Will give you some of his snacks. Only some.
•Won't be as mean but will tease you..a little.
•Will buy you little snacks from Grab n' Go. "Here you go...loser.." (doesn't actually mean it🤫.)
•Will show you some music that he likes. Is so happy when you like his music taste.
•His heart is beating so fast.

Bruce:
•He tries to be one of those people who play it cool but are absolutely Will show off his baseball cards to you.
•Will try and impress you at his games and practices. His teammates tease him about it. "Ooo, Bruce has a crush!" "Brucey poo! Give me a kissy!!" "Stopp!"
•Will let you wear his baseball cap and jersey.
•He will have you come over to his house to "hang out". "Ooo Mom Bruce brought a girl over!" "Shut it Amy!". He doesn't mean to be rude or mean to his sister but he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of his crush.
•Whenever you come over his sister teases you both a lot. (His parents love you btw👍)

Billy/Paperboy:
•He would hand you the newspaper himself(such a sweetheart😭😊). He will always blushing a deep red when you guys brush hands.
•His dog loves you!
•When you come over to his house, his dog is all over you. His parents tease you both saying that it's like your own child💀 Billy:🔴
•You both ride your bikes to and out of school. Will make sure you get home safe.
•Will give you small flowers.
•His dog cuddles between you both.
•Let's you wear his jackets
•He absolutely loves it when you play with his hair.

Griffin:
•Is very quiet around you. But keeps small talk.
•He will want to read you so many books. He loves it when you rub or pat his head.
•Is a blushing mess when you compliment him.
•Will give you a book with tons of of love notes. Basically the 'Secret Admirer '.
•Will hang out under trees or at park
•The best crush to ever have(do not reject him.)

A/n: Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was at a pool party. I hope you all were/are having a great day/night! If you have any request please let me know! I would love to hear them all. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.33k!!!!!!! I love you all so much!!!! I MADE SUCH A BIG GASP WHEN I SAW THE VIEWS. THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'll see you guys in the next preference!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee