▪︎When you draw on them▪︎

A/n: Y/I means your initial

A/n:
Y/I means your initial

Finney:
•You guys were in Science class and you were bored out of your mind.
•You were playing with your pen while Finney was glancing around the room, in boredom.
•You had an idea.
•You grabbed Finney's arm softly and clicked the top of the pen and started drawing hearts on his wrist.
•Finney was suprised at first but relaxed when he fell into your touch.
•He stared at you with so much love, if you looked up and saw his face he is red as a cherry.
•Finney didn't know what you were drawing but it all started coming together. Once I tell you that his heart skipped a beat, it did. His face and ears started turning bright red.
•You let go of his arm and softly smiled at him. Your heart was beating so fast you thought it would pop out of your chest.
•Throughout Science Finney could not stop staring at his wrist. Which was drawn as,

Robin:•You guys were hanging out behind Grab n' Go

Robin:
•You guys were hanging out behind Grab n' Go.
•You kept on clicking your pen while Robin was eating m&m's.
•You decided to draw on his arm. Hoping that he wouldn't mind, which he didn't.
•You grabbed his arm lightly and started drawing on his lower arm.
•You couldn't see it but he was staring at you with a dreamy expression. He fell for you so hard. He thought to himself, 'that's my girl right there..damn she is too fine for this world. She is so breathtaking, the way her eyes always stare out an about in the world. The way she smiles is just so beautiful, and her hair. Omg it's just so damn gorgeous all the time. She needs to give me tips-'
He stops daydreaming when he hears the pen click.
•You look up at him with a smirk and stare deep into his eyes.
•He legs start to get wobbly just making eye contact with you until he looks at his lower arm.
•It looked something like this