▪︎When their snack gets stuck in the vending machine▪︎

Finney:•"Y/n the candy won't come out

Finney:
•"Y/n the candy won't come out.."
•Tries shaking the vending machine(It doesn't move at all)
•Starts looking around awkwardly to make sure nobody sees him struggling.
•"Finney-"
•This boy is hella embarrassed when you manage to get his snack unstuck from the vending machine.

Robin:
•Smacking the glass "Stupid shit"
•Doesn't care if anyone is looking. Starts kicking the glass like a crazy kid.
•"Robin you look like a maniac. Stop"
•"Cariño I'm hungry as fuck and I got you a snack too. We are not walking away without our food. Nu uh."
•Starts punching the vending machine and when he sees that it doesn't work
•THIS BITCH DECIDES TO CLIMB IT😭
•After 15 minutes watching him struggle he finally gets the snacks unstuck.
•"It wasn't struggling what the fuck you talking about?"
•You throw a piece of your snack at his head to shut him up.

Vance:
•You already know how this is going to go.
•"FUCKING STUPID SHIT"
•He man grabs the vending machine and starts rapidly shaking the vending machine.
•"VANCE STOP"
•Punches and kicks the glass until it breaks.
•Instead of grabbing your guy's own snacks he grabs a shit ton of other snacks.
•"Hurry grab shit and run"
•A lot of snacks to fill the week😍

Bruce:
•"What the fuck"
•Tries climbing into the opening thinking he could fit and gets stuck.
•"BRUCE WTF" "Y/N HELP"😭
•You guys ended up getting the snacks but you guys had to call 911.
•You're sitting there giving Bruce a concerned look while he's devouring the snacks quietly repeating "So worth it."

Billy/Paperboy:
•Tries shaking the vending machine but his arms could barley hold it.
•Has his dog try and scratch the glass thinking it would break.
•Encourages you to help him kick the glass so it could break.
•You guys ended up asking someone for help😭

Griffin:
•"Dang it. I'm sorry Y/N I just wanted to get you some snacks."😭
•Doesn't want to ask you do help him out cause he wants to be a gentleman. 😭😭😭
•Eventually your patience gives up and you gently move Griffin to the side while you get the snacks unstuck.
•He's so embarrassed thinking that he's a little baby when you simply reassure him that its no big deal and that you'll do anything to help him out.
•He gives you a hug while softly saying "thank you Y/N.."😭😭😭

A/N:

HIIII HERE'S ANOTHER PREFERENCE ENJOYYYYYY😍😍😍😍