▪︎Where they like to kiss you▪︎

Finney:•The cheek, this awkward boy is too scared to kiss you on the lips

Finney:
•The cheek, this awkward boy is too scared to kiss you on the lips. He thinks you may feel uncomfortable kissing on the lips.
•He will give you a quick kiss on the cheek when he's out playing baseball.
•Or if you guys have separate classes he would give you a passionate kiss on the cheek(would always be a blushing mess during and after class).
•Gwen and Robin would tease him a lot.

Robin:
•He kisses you on the lips anywhere and anytime.
•Most of the time it can be near the neck, it makes you feel like you are melting.
•"Bonita you are so special"
•Your neck might be a little bruised when you go to school😶

Vance:
•100% kisses you on the lips.(May add some tongue in it too.)😳
•Will not go anywhere unless if you give him a kiss on the lips.
•If someone is watching you guys kiss he would glare at them and watch as they scatter away in fear.
•Would turn to you and continue kissing you.
•Let's just say that you got yourself a good kisser👏🙂

Bruce:
•This precious boy kisses you on the nose or hand.
•It feels like you are the main characters in a love story😊
•Would just kiss you all over the face.
•At dinner he would just sigh dreamily thinking about you and his sister would just look at him weird.
•Perfect for each other👌

Billy/Paperboy:
•Kisses on the cheek and lips😊
•When he goes to deliver newspapers he would get off his bike and deliver the newspaper to you himself(this boy is so cute😭😊)
•You would give him a kiss on the lips as a thank him for the newspaper, he would give you one in return ofc.
•He continues riding his bike with the biggest smile ever😊😁

Griffin:
•At the most random times he gives you a kiss on the cheek.(You may have to bend down a little💀).
•Is always a blushing mess after.
•Thinks about it all day. He may do it once in a while.
•Wants to keep the relationship private, he's afraid that people would bully you and him just because he was the 'outcast' of the school(🙁).

A/n: Hello!! How is everyone's day/evening/morning/night? Here is a chapter for you guys! Hope you guys like this preference see you in the next one!

-TheRandomBlackcoffee