Chapter 26

The unORDINARY Life of Ben Tennyson

Chapter 26

Ben sighed to himself, reminiscing had it's perks, however it made him homesick, even if his friends were idiots he missed them- Hell he was even starting to miss Vilgax- It'd be less boring for him to fight someone without holding back so severely. He wasn't usually up for violence, but he liked to take out pent up agression in constructive means, like beating the shit out of bad guys. Which might be why he became a vigilante.

"Ten? You patrolling here too?"(X-Static)

"Yeah."(Ben)

He seemed to be dressed in a white and green hoodie with 10 on the back of it, the hoodie was pulled up and he had a face mask on.

"Thanks for the save a while back! Never got to thank you for it!"(X-Static)

"You mean with fire claws? No worries man, that's what heroes are for!"(Ben)

"You mean vigilante?"(X-Static)

"Technically speaking, those two are one in the same."(Ben)

The other man laughed

"So how about we do a team up?"(X-Static)

"You've been reading too many comics. But I'm in."(Ben)

"So which of your.. friends are coming out to play tonight?"(X-Static)

"I think some bad guys could use constructive criticism."(Ben)

"I'm sure they'd love the Feedback!"(X-Static)

"I bet they'd be shocked."(Ben)

"D.N.A Lifeform Lock activated."

Ben had his hands in the hoodie pockets and pushed down lightly on the dial.

"Feedback.."(Ben)

He mumbled before a bright green light went off. Now stood a being with a pure black body with one green eye in the middle of his head, two antennae, a tail with round plugs on their tips, four-fingered hands, and feet with only two front toes.

"Oh this gonna be great!"(X-Static)

"I know right?"(Feedback)

"Honestly this is like my second ever team up! I'm excited!"(X-Static)

"One might say your.."(Feedback)

"That's a cheap pun, don't go for it!"(X-Static)

"Yeah your right.. what info we got on the nearby bad guys?"(Feedback)

"Low to mid tier at best, almost definetely amped up."(X-Static)

The alien groaned audibly

"Something wrong?"(X-Static)

"Nah- Sorry- just been feeling weird lately, I got ambushed by Ember I think? They injected me with something to try and remove my ability-"(Feedback)

"Did it wor-"(X-Static)

Somehow the one eye conveyed more sarcasm than most people I know can pick up. Yeah I'm calling you out Dad.

Just kidding, he left years ago

"Right, dumb question. Any side effects?"(X-Static)

"I lost control and almost killed someone-"(Feedback)

"Oh dang, what if that happens again?"(X-Static)

"If it happens, you'll have to beat me up."(Feedback)

"Fine! Let's just go, it's a nearby building."(X-Static)

"We got a name?"(Feedback)

"Uhh- I think it's Waldo or something?"(X-Static)

"Well where is he?"(Feedback)

"Nice."(X-Static)

To be continued