Chapter 10 :)

The Unordinary Life Of Ben Tennyson

Chapter 10 

"How is a jail less worse than a correctional facility?"(Ben)

"..You don't understand- Jus- Don't worry about it.."(John)

"Dude you are clearly worried and that makes me worried- What do you know oh great Johnathan-"(Ben)

"My name is just John-"(John)

"Alright.. Just- I'm here if you need to talk."(Ben)

"Alright."(John)

Elsewhere

"Hey Arlo.. What do we do now that Sera's gone?"(Holden)

"Nothing."(Arlo)

"What?"(Holden)

"We wait for news to spread, and watch the school break him down, bit by bit. So long as the other one doesn't get in the way."(Arlo)

Timeskip

"Well, well, well. Not so tough without Seraphina saving your ass every 5 minutes are you?!"(???)

"Shut up-"(John)

"What the hell did you say to me cripple!?"(???)

"I said.. Shut up asshole"(John)

John was.. having some issues keeping in control of himself this was the fourth time today he was being beaten in 4 hours.. He would need to go to Doc's office and risk dea-

"Hey. Leave him alone."(?)

"Who the hell do you thi-"(???)

The boy attacking John stopped dead in his tracks as he stared at who spoke

"O-Oh Arlo! I'm sorry! I-I was just showing him his p-pla-"(???)

"When did I ask you to justify yourself, this is a cripple, your wasting your time, get to class and stop being pathetic."(Arlo)

The boy grit his teeth getting off of the now crippled cripple.

"..Why are you helping me?"(John)

"Because your an easy target to let out frustrations for the semi-stronger class. Now get out of here before I have to deal with your ass."(Arlo)

John however could not stand up due to the broken leg- 

"I can't reall-"(John)

Suddenly Arlo walked over grabbing him by the arm and pulling him up, easily supporting his weight. 

"Let's go. Where's the nurses office?"(Arlo)

"Oh I know the way there like the back of my hand!"(John)

"That's not something to brag about."(Arlo)

He's just like Sera John thought to himself as they walked- well more so he hopped with one leg while Arlo helped him.

Timeskip

"Wait wait wait, so Arlo, king guy that Seraphina hated helped you?"(Ben)

"Yeah- He made some asshole leave me alone and then helped me to Doc's office."(John)

"...I don't trust it-"(Ben)

"What?"(John)

"In my personal experience if someone seems to be an asshole they usually are, and if they're pretending to be nice while still being rude, they're definitely an asshole."(Ben)

"Ok Boomer."(John)

"That meme is dead and has been for a long time, in the words of Elsa, let it go."(Ben)

"Your smiling- Because you know I'm right-"(John)

"...Did you just quote the cut Hamilton song?"(Ben)

John didn't respond, instead he just smiled.

"I'm throwing out all your gel-"(Ben)

The smile vanished-

"NO!"(John)

"You spend 2 hours in the bathroom gelling your hair a day!"(Ben)

"IT'S IMPORTANT! I MUST LOOK AMAZING-"(John)

"If that's why then stop wearing it!"(Ben)

"NEVER!"(John)