9. 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 + 𝙞𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚

Liked by: koda

Liked by: koda.lee, alexandercalvert, jacksepticeye, valkyrae, pewdiepie, itsmarziapie, jensenackles, jaredpadalecki, nowandgen, Corpse_Husband and 650k others.

emiramon: Hey, guys its been a while since I've dropped new music, but I've been a bit stuck in my own head about things over the last few days and it drudged up some stuff that kinda put me back in the place that I was in when I wrote this song so I finally decided to put it out, I've had it in the vault for a while now.

But You Broke Me First is live to stream on all platforms now. So please go and stream it, it would mean the world to me, I was in a rough place when I wrote this song and if you've been following me for a while you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you hear the song.

koda.lee:
Awwh bby who put you back in that place? In other words who is getting smacked tf up?

emiramon:
Text me, babes.

koda.lee:
On it cutie 😉.

*load more comments*

***

What's going on babes?

I don't even know why this is bothering me so much like it shouldn't bother me like this.

Explain it from the beginning Em what happened?

Well I was talking to Corpse he had dm'd me on Insta and we were talking then he kinda just left me on seen so I decided to take a nap and I woke 6 hours later and he had messaged me so I was a little petty for being left on seen so I read the message and left it on seen.

That was the first time we had spoken, besides during the game earlier that day so why does him leaving me on seen for 6 hours bother me so much?

Like I don't understand it.

Is that why you've been quiet the last few days?

Yeah like I said, I've been stuck in my own head about it and probably just generally overthinking the entire thing but like it brought up some shit that I hadn't thought about since last year and hence the reason I'm finally releasing the song.

Maybe it's because you like him?

But I barely know anything about him, like I know I simp for him and all but like how can you like someone in the context that you're suggesting and know next to nothing about them?

I don't know babes but that's what it looks like from the way I see it.

Ughh men 🙄 amirite?

😂😂
Ofc you're right babes

😂😂Ofc you're right babes

Note:

Little disclaimer I do not own any of the songs I use for Emi. All rights go to the original owners.

I hope you guys like it (: our clueless little Emi doesn't know what she feels just yet.