7. 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮:𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙨

Emi sat at her brother's gaming setup since he was letting her use it to play with Seán and Felix like they had been begging her to do for a while now.

"Thanks for letting me use your setup for this Kaleb."

He gave her a look "of course Em, you are literally playing with two of my inspirations to be a YouTube gamer/streamer like imma say no to that."

She laughed as she logged into her Discord joining the VC that Felix had invited her to. She pulled the game up and was in the lobby, she was a little nervous with Seán and Felix being the only people that she knew personally in the game, she had watched some of the others but never interacted with them.

"EMI!!!" she hears Felix yell and she laughed, unmuting her mic "Hi Felix and everyone else, and uhhh for those that don't know me I'm Emilia but everyone calls me Emi."

She gets a chorus of hellos and such from the others in the lobby and then she 'mutes' her mic again "I feel like I'm gonna hurl... the last audition I did wasn't even this nerve-wracking."

Kaleb laughed "Just breathe Em do something that will calm you down, trust me it works, I've been streaming for 3 years and I still get nervous before every stream I mean I know you're not streaming but the point still stands it'll ease the nerves a bit."

She nodded at her blowing out a breath and she did the first thing that popped into her head which happened to be singing so the girl started singing the first song that popped into her head which just so happened to be E-Girls Are Ruining My Life.

"Choke me, like you hate me, But you love me" she heard a snort come from behind her and rolled her eyes at Kaleb, before she closed her eyes and sang the next line of the song "Lowkey, wanna date me. When you fuck me." by this point her brother is dying behind her laughing at her choice of song to calm her nerves. "Touch me with the lights off, and my chains on. Baby, I'm not the right one you should wait on"

Then Emi heard in the headset "Uhhh was someone just singing one of Corpse's songs?"

Emi's eyes snapped open and then she noticed the lobby was full and she saw Corpse was in the lobby and her face turned bright red... Kaleb seeing her reaction smirked giving her a look "You weren't muted were you?" she heard her brother wheeze out breathless from laughing so hard.

Her face was still burning bright red, she was very happy that nobody besides Kaleb could actually see her right now "Uhhh well that was mortifying.... So uhhh due to personal reasons I will now be passing away, it's been fun y'all..." and then she actually muted her mic and she screamed.

She turned to look at her brother "Oh my god.... that did not just happen... he did not just hear me singing his song as a way to calm my nerves.... well I definitely feel like I'm gonna hurl now even more than before... those assholes set me up."

She took a deep breath before unmuting her mic again "Felix, Seán... I'm going to fucking kill you both." She takes another deep breath "Okay and to everyone else, I would like to formally apologize for what just happened, I thought I was muted... I'm very new to this so yeah." All she can hear from behind her is her brother wheezing and she rolled her eyes and yelled at him "KALEB, stop laughing at me! it's not funny."

Everyone laughed at that she even heard the deep laughter from the man himself and she bit her lip, still a little embarrassed from what happened a few minutes ago. "It's alright... I wasn't expecting to hear someone singing my lyrics right as I joined the call, that was a surprise."

Emi let out a nervous chuckle "Yeah well I have this thing where I will sing the first song that pops into my head as a way to help calm my nerves, that just happened to be the song that popped into my head and I really didn't think I was gonna be heard."