26: 𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢

Emi had sat at her desk with Twitter open thinking about how she wanted to say this but then muttered, "fuck it" and opened her twitch and got everything ready, deciding that streaming this would be the best course of action. It's so much easier for her to express her emotions.

She pulled up Twitter on her PC and tweeted out, "Hey guys, we gotta talk about something ." and then pressed the go live button.

Once she had quite a bit of people in chat she removed her starting soon screen and blew out a breath, "Hey guys like the notification said we need to talk about something, but before we get into it let's let more people get in here... probably just gonna mess around on Minecraft or something chill like that while this is happening just so I'm not sitting here all awkwardly while I'm talking about this."

Her chat could tell that something was bothering her. They could hear the sad tone in her voice.

"Emi, are you okay?"

"What happened to make you seem sad?"

She sighed reading some of the messages, just a few more minutes while I load up Minecraft." as the game loaded up, she looked at her phone to see if he had texted her back only to find nothing, making her sigh.

She scanned over her chat seeing more people asking what happened and why she seemed so sad.

"Are you and Alex really dating?"

"What happened with Corpse? We thought that you guys had something going on."

"Yeah, I was really starting to ship you and Corpse."

She had loaded into the game and sighed once again checking her phone but still saw no new messages which made her feel even more down than before "Okay, so we have quite a few people here, so we can get started." but she really didn't understand why this was bothering her so much.

"Anyone else notice that every time she looks at her phone, she just seems sadder than before?"

Emi had seen several more of those types of messages in chat as well as asking about Alex and Corpse as well and sighed, noticing that she had enough people in chat to get into it.

"I'm sure that a lot of you guys know what this is about but on the odd chance that you haven't seen it yet or anything, there was an article published about me this morning by E! News and it's got some old rumors resurfacing, and I am here to clear things up... although I really didn't think that I would have to address this again.... I addressed this very rumor back when we were filming season 13 of the show... Yes I had lunch with Alex yesterday, but we were both in LA at the same time and hadn't had the chance to hang out since filming ended, so we met up at my favorite restaurant in LA and grabbed lunch to catch up, and honestly we weren't even on the same fucking side of the booth we were in at the restaurant, we were sitting across from each other, so I really don't know how whoever the hell sold that stupid story to E! News got that we were sitting so close together. Alex and I are just friends, he's literally like a brother to me, one of my best friends, there are no feelings whatsoever between the two of us... just like there weren't back when this rumor circulated the first time, only then we barely knew each other."

She bit her lip slightly sighing again as she continued talking "Don't get me wrong, I love what I do and that I can make people happy with my characters and that people can relate to the way I portray their personalities and I know that with my job that my life is pretty public but at the same time I hate how everything that I do in my personal life is somehow publicized in one way or another."