god from the icy shadows

Start from the beginning

Partner i think you already know after all she did love you and to change so fast and to have a mark of the norse on her hand can only mean one thing. Draig says as issei tears up cutting off the link with the dragons as he think too himself this is my fault because me i might have lost her. Issei thinks as he notices sirzechs and azazel infront of him.
Issei whats wrong we've been trying to talk to you for a couple minutes now.

Povchange while issei talked to the dragons

We are both sorry kai. Albion says as kai walks towards vali ignoring rias.
Hey we have a fight don't we so dont walk away. Rias says in a cold voice but kai ignores it as he stands in front of vali and albion.

Vali listen to me i understand you had no choice in the matter because young satans at the time which for you is when you were a kid would be no match for the originals even with Albion. Kai says as he calms his aura and puts a hand on vali shoulder.
It takes honor and true power to accept the wrongs you did but i don't fully forgive you yet because i am still confused on why you were after my father in the first place. Kai says making vali stand up as they hear footsteps and turn to see lord ajuka Beelzebub along with sirzechs, azazel,Michael,Serafall,Odin and yakasan walk towards them with a box that has dust and chains on it which timat seems too know what it is as she walks towards them asking tannin to fallow.

Why do you want me with you timat this seems like something just for the alliance heads and your son? Tannin asked as he wae confused by her actions.
Well your nephew is getting a box that the first lucifer took away after the war before sirzechs went into powet... It's his "fathers" chess set that only can be given to and abaddon house member unlike other pieces due to the power from the or amount of potential the pieces give. Along with a will to half my dragon treasure and all his fathers including one thing that the first red dragon emperor tried helping him with as soon as the war ended. Timat said getting tannins attention.

Ok so what did the first host of draig help him with? Tannin asked with Timat smiling near 1 foot away from the leaders. Dragon fruit silly before he met me he wanted to see if it could be used to make dragon weapons out of it's juices but after we started dating 200 years later maybe closer to 250 he found out it was good food for dragons and at times it even heals them along with a full energy boost but it varies. Timat said as tannin stopped walking and began to glow a white and violet light as he shrank and as the light died down it show tannin in a human form.

 Timat said as tannin stopped walking and began to glow a white and violet light as he shrank and as the light died down it show tannin in a human form

Damnit if your right about this im going to be in my human form for a while. Tannin says shocking timat because she has never seen his human form before.
Ok i swear you almost look like viteria or crom cronch man why do you three always look alike. Timat said making tannin laugh as they walk next too the powers.

So kai how are you. Ajuka asked.
Fine lord ajuka. Kai says as Ajuka stops him. Plz call me uncle, me and your father have been in contact all the way untill the last month or two before his death. Ajuka says making kai release his power and punched ajuka in the stomach making the king fall forward on his knee shocking all the leaders and all who saw it.
If you were such close friends then "uncle" where were you when i was alone and he died huh? Kai says pissed put then giving ajuka a hug as he began to tear up saying. Im so glad i actually have people in hell to think of as family.
Kai says as ajuka hugs him back with a smile as sirzechs and other high ups including the gremory family is in hearing reach.