the proud son of the alliance

Start from the beginning

There is no way im in a arranged marriage. I already have a mate and all i want is to fight and and love strong mates. Kai says making koneko blush which kuroka saw and smirked as she yells to kai "HEY DRAGON BOY WHO'S GONNA BE YOUR QUEEN" kuroka says in a flirting tone as most of the devils get pissed telling her to bacl off and die you stray cat, those words making kai get pissed.

THAT IS ENOUGH FIRST IF SOMEONE WANTS ME AS I SAID I ONLY LIKE STRONG MATES SO THEY MUST FIGHT FOR ME BUT I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO INSULT MY ROOK AND MY QUEEN WILL BE MY MATE AND IF ANY OF YOU TRY ANYTHING THEM DIE BECAUSE I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU HIGH CLASS ASS HATS. Kai yells shocking everyone as he then walks up too the stage with issei smirking.

Everyone sit back this will be good. Issei says as he follows kai up on stage both with mics confusing everyone.

Ok everyone now let's give a roar too the twin dragons of calamity KAI CRIMSON ABADDON AND ISSEI BURN HYOUDOU!!! (Burn is his dragon middle name)Azazel yells in joy knowing whats about to happen as a blue and red flame with silver appears on his left and it's kai with a crimson and silver guitar. And on his right is a red,emerald,and black fire revealing issei with his own guitar that matches his aura.

Ok everyone let me go first after all i came back from hell and the human world to be here and i have to say i don't lie so this song his how part of me feels. Issei says as he starts to sing devul doesn't bargin by alec Benjamin

He is still alittle hurt but also haply from his year as a devil so he will sing about half his devil life which most people in the gremory family noticed by his smile and others cry as he was in pain but also happy to be with them.

Sniff.. Sniff.. ISSEI HYOUDOU EVERYONE WITH HIS INCREDIBLE SINGING GIVE HIM A HAND. Azazel yells wiping away his tears and everyone clapping as kai then walks forward.

This song is for my love, my mate, and my future queen. Koneko you help me get up so this is for you. Kai says making koneko go red as issei walks down to her and pats her head.

Kai sings rewrite the stars by zac efron and zendaya while koneko takes a mic from issei and walks up singing with kai.

Its up to you and its up to me
No one can say what we get to be
Why don't we rewrite the stars
Maybe the world could be ours tonight. Kai sings as koneko starts to sing while walking towards him.

You think its easy, you think i don't want to run to you. Koneko sings with her cat ears out and all shocked by her voice.
While the two keep singing issei turns to see rias shaking and as soon as he looks at her hand it turns blue with a Norse mark making issei clench his fist as he whispers.

.. Damn that god he ruined her soul for a petty dream of ragnorok tch.. Issei saws only for timat and kuroka too hear him while raynare is talking with Asia and the others slong with dancing except for raynare because she doesn't know how to until irina helps her making the two angel sisters of light and dark have fun.

While rias suddenly began too cry and she checked her cheek and saw it was a tear but why? Until she heard a voice..

Fight him now you bitch of a devil.. I gave you power i can take it. Then voice says as rias eyes suddenly go from blue too blank.

We are bound to break and my hands are tied. Koneko sings as they two finish the song earing a cheer from all until s devil from the same family as the noble says.
Wait she's your queen plz my daughters are far better then her in any way then a filthy ca.. Before he could speak kuroka was near hik along with gram as kai yelled. THANKS KUROKA AND YOU TO GRAM AND AS FOR YOU NOBLE SAY ONE MORE THING AND YOUR DAUGHTERS WILL BE ORPHANS. Kai yells as his dad says in his head. Wasn't that a little too far? He asked.
No way he deserved it. Kai responds until his dad face palms. No too far using gram use your power to make him piss his pants like a child swords don't make peole do that. Lord abaddon says making him and kai laugh as kai then grabs gram and walks towards his mate and family.

So how are you guys? Kai asked as everyone looks at him and issei confused.
What? They both say as all but timat yell,SINCE WHEN COULD YOU SING LIKE THAT?? They yell as Timat laughs saying you are just like your mother. Making them all turn towards her. Then draig appears on issei's hand. Indeed timat he is just like you. Draig says with a laugh.
Wait draig Timat can sing like that issei asked with eveyone looking st the hand.
Of course her voice is her 2nd best treasure. Draig says making timat blush
DAMN IT YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE DRAIG. Timat yells with a blush as kai trys not to puke as draig and his mom are "close"

Draig i can kill you i hope you know that. Ksi says twitching as draig made his mom blush until her then turns to them both(3 if you count issei) WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO I MEAN QUITE ACTING LIKE HORNY KIDS. KAI YELLS MAKING DRAIG LAUGH.

Well to be fair kai we were both strong and couldn't kill each other long ago but we did mate and he was good if he didn't only focus on his strength and instead give me a treasure like your dad did. Timat says turning to kai becuase he was the treasure.

Gross mom so gross. Kai says then turning to issei and draig. And if this is true lizard i will kill you so sleep with both eyes open. Kai says making issei back away as tge two laugh nervously until rias walks up to kai.

Kai. She says cold as ice which was weird for her.
What rias? He asked as she then summoned p.o.d and aimed it at kai.

You said you wanted to fight so bring it on boy. Rias says as she fire the blast at point blank.

sorry for leaving you all at this climax but i couldn't help myself...

Now thank you all for making this story have over 5k reads thats more then the dragon king i mean thank you so much..
Now if there is anything you want to see in the story or have guestions about let ke know because i will answer them all until then.
Thsnk you for the support and if you could share this with spartanic dxd and if you want to see more don't worry i working hard on them in just making some sort and some long for the fun of it until them

Farewell AND THANK YOU
DRAGON ARMY AND DON'T FORGET CHECK OUT DDCRIMSONDD HIS STORY FOR NARUTO AND ISSUKI IS AWESOME GIVE HIM SUPPORT BECAUSE WE DO THIS FOR YOU ALL TILL THEN BYE.