'what can I say, I have a reputation for being a heart breaker' I joke with him as he takes a hold of the blanket and using it to bring me closer to his chest. His dick almost immediately hardned and I squeez my thighs together as I feel the heat intensify in between them. 'fuck how much I want to pin you down and have a repeat of what happened yesterday' he held my gaze as his thumb brushed my lips before parting them up.

'but you need your rest don't you love?' he lowered his nose on mine and spoke those words hot against my lips. I could smell a minty scent making me think that he woke up way earlier than I did '... Yeah my body is so sore Aless' I look up at him as I push myself away from him because I don't want him to smell my morning breath.

I can see him biting his lips at the sight of my bum as its covered with all the marks he left on it from all his slapping, biting and kissing. I laugh and head to the bathroom and before I disappeared inside I said to him 'but... You can have me tonight, after I rest of course' and his chuckle was the last sound I heard before I went in to wash up.

______.______

'Clarisa I told you I don't need your help so go sit down' Alessandro worriedly took the knife off the floor where I dropped it and placed it on top of the counter. I giggle as if I didn't nearly stab my foot trying to cut an onion 'its fine, I'm just not so good with knives' I wink at him 'well at least not in the kitchen'

He spanked my bum turning me around and attempting to get me out the kitchen 'you're not good at anything in the kitchen' I protest 'hey that's rude, I can be very helpful in the kitchen' he placed me gently on the bed lifting my chin up so I can look at him 'oh yeah?' he pointed at the sink 'care to explain what happened to the blender?'

I averted my gaze from his 'I don't really know' I lied.

He comes down and gives me a little peck, whispering 'you broke it and thought that you should wash it to fix it' I couldn't contain my laughter any longer. Alessandro laughed as well and after the both of us calmed down he suddenly turned around, giving me his back and dropped to his knee 'get on my back' and without questioning him, I did exactly as he asked me.

'just stay on my back and let me cook, okay' he ordered.

'okay' I say nodding my head.

He let out a low chuckle 'good girl'

'why did you ask me to cut an onion in the first place?' I wonder 'what are you making?' he cracked and egg on a pan as the oil started sizzling he cracked another one 'it was half... No not even that it was quarter of an onion' he mocked, earning a slap to his chest. He laughed and continued '... But I wanted it to add it to the omlette, trust me it will turn out tasty'

'oh' I exclaimed and continued to watch him cook as I snuggled my self on his warm and comforting back. 'by the way...' he spoke 'today there'll be a car race' I pull my chin away from the crook of his neck 'a car race?' I question confused 'yeah' he began 'a car race that we have just for some fun whenever we feel like it' I started playing with his hair 'ooh that sounds fun, can I join it?' I say excitedly.

'I dont mind but I want you to ride with me?' he says 'can you do that for me?' I can see that he wants me to go with him so I agree to ride with him.

After a while the breakfast Alessandro was preparing was ready. I helped him set the table and we sat down to eat. I took a bite of the omlette and of course I had to compliment how good it was.

'So is there any more questions you want to ask me about myself?' he asks feeding me a peace of his omelette. I laugh and after swallowing my food I say 'hmm... I can't think of much, I mean we did fall asleep last night asking questions about each other'

Before he could reply, there was a knock on the door 'Aless, whatever girl you are with tell her to get dressed, and you get dressed too, I need to talk to you'

Fuck.

It's Dad.

______.______

First of all, I want to say that I'm very sorry for updating so late. I haven't been feeling like the writing to this chapter was good so I kept changing and changing it, but no matter what I still didn't like it.

Finally I'm starting to feel like its good, but to make sure that it's the best I could give you guys I'm splitting this chapter into 2 parts. And hopefully I will publish the second part tomorrow.

I'm very sorry guys again but I hope you enjoy.

But before I go please tell me how you think the writing was. Is there any thing you want me to add? Or change?

Thank you for reading. :))

______.______

©__zzzZzzz__© 2021
______.______