3 girls and a Moose

(in this chapter I'm gonna include the episode: 3 girls and a moose but with slight changes 😉)

"Another bathroom for the boys?" Tori asked while Jade and she shared a look. " Why fundraise something so stupid?"Jade lets out a wicked grin as she mocks their idea while Tori tries to hide her laugh " Look we think it's unfair that you girls have 3 bathrooms while us guys only have 2" Andre said making Robbie nod along while Jade rolls her eyes and Tori gives then an unconvincing look. "I just need you two to sing back up for me in Karaoke Dokie, is that okay with you girls?" Andre gives them a hopeful look.

"Sur--"Tori almost answered when Jade quickly buts in.

"NO" Andre pouted at her while waiting for an explanation but Jade stood there and continued to drink her coffee

Robbie, Tori, and Andre raised their eyebrows as they look at Jade.

T: Uhhh...

J: What now?

R: Why don't you want to help us raise some money for the boy's bathroom?

J: Cause we have a play to rehearse dummy!

A: Oh shoot, the play! we forgot about that Rob.

R: Already ahead of you guys, our fundraising will be on Saturday night so that we won't miss our rehearsal I already talk to Sikowitz about it and he said as long as we could finish it this week we'll still have a whole week to perfect our play so it's fine with him.

T: Wow Robbie you really think this through maybe you should also be the one to name what your fundraiser's gonna be aye.

R: Really can I do that? *He turned to Andre to wait for him to agree*

A: Sure why not, so Jade, is that mean You're going to help us get some money?

J: Urgh fine but I'm your back not Robbie's

A: Yes Ma'am

T: Hey what about Cat didn't you guys ask her to sing back for you?

R: Nope, Cat's already going to help me do my magic trick.

T: Ohh okay, then what song are we going to sing?

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Beck waited for the airport for his friend to arrive, he pulled out his pocket and sends a message to Moose.

"Hey man, I'm here at the airport to pick you up. Can't wait to see you"

-Beck

"Thanks, man I owe you one, the plane just landed, I'll be walking out soon"

-Moose.

Beck blows a breath as he looks at the arrival exist.

After 15 minutes Moose came out of the exit and was already looking for his friend but Beck already saw him yet he was hesitant to come near the other Canadian, he know even if he still didn't ask out Zoe he felt somewhat guilty for being happy they broke up.

As he continued to think about what his friend would think if he finds out what his true feeling about Moose's ex-girlfriend but before he could gather his thoughts he felt a pat on his should from a tall blonde dude.

M: Beck I can't believe I'm here with you, dude I miss you * he pulled him for a hug*

B: I missed you too Dude * he lets out a small chuckle* what made you come here to L.A.?