ANASTASIA CHOI

anastasia choi joined lavender entertainment when she was 17 years old, in awe of the many kpop rappers that she grew up listening to, desperate to become one of them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

anastasia choi joined lavender entertainment when she was 17 years old, in awe of the many kpop rappers that she grew up listening to, desperate to become one of them. 

CHARACTERISTICS

APPEARENCE

tall. lean. dragon eyes. bright smile. long fingers. sharp face. slender. prominent cheekbones.

PERSONALITY

cold on the exterior but sweet with those she knows. easy-going. composed. alert. athletic. controlled. intelligent. thoughtful. devoted to the girls. lovable.

HABITS

playing with her piercings. running a hand through her hair. messing around with whatever musical instrument she can get her hands. knitting. 

FACTS

- her korean name is somi, although very few people call her that and instead, opt for a shorter version of anastasia (ana).

- she studied in england all through her life until the beginning of her second year in college where she flew out to korea to become a trainee.

- she was always musical as a child, learning the piano and the violin.

- anastasia is highly athletic - she likes going on runs every morning and working out and when she was in school, played for the girl's netball team.

- if she hadn't become an idol, she would've gone to medical school.

- she's an only child.

- everyone in the kpop world loves her british accent, something she simply doesn't understand.

- she loves producing music and she hopes that one day she can produce for some of her favourite idols as well as artists from other countries.

RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN THE GROUP

ANAJU - ANASTASIA AND MINJU

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
CLOVER - KPOP GIRL GROUPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें