I never know i had this feelings./i'll protect them no matter what.

Start from the beginning

"if i didnt exist you would never been existed"

"Thats more better. If i didnt exist on ayanokoji bloodline i would have gotten my peacefull life."

"Every ayanokoji bloodline dont have such a thing called  'peacefull life' "

"i guess your right."

Honestly. I never wanted to be existed. I never even wanted to be an ayanokoji either. I never wanted to though people are tools when they are not. but its all thanks to kei i have more reason to have a peacefull life with them.

My father seems tired. no hes tired of keep chasing me and tired of me keeping destroying hes plans. kei lying on the floor unconsciously i will guaranteed that kei will survive this place

"Hey f-"

As i was about to say that suddenly yagami attack me at a fast rate that even the naked eye couldn't see. but of course i blocked i stare at yagami with a bored expression

"Arent you getting to hasty 'Kouhai'  my father didnt even order you yet. Yet your getting to hasty..? Are you perhaps getting on a date?"

"Oh please ayanokoji-senpai we all know that i would never go on a date."

Yagami is strong. more stronger than me now. i learned to not overstamate myselfso i have to make him lose hes composure.
I'll have to make him lose hes composure so hes attack pattern would be easy to read

"so like being a vergin Forever?."

"i guess you could say that."

I sigh.

"And you're saying you could beat me? you dont even know the feeling becoming a parent while you're saying you could beat me?"

"..."

Silence huh. Seems that hes easy to provoke. since hes hatred at me is more bigger than everyone in the whiteroom

"Imagine you're on your 40rst. But you're still a vergin"

"..."

"Thats why. You could never be better than me Yagami Takuya."

He punched my face at a fast rate he lost hes composure thats for sure hes face is all tick-mark i guess even i could provoke them.

I countered it by punching hes Open wide stomach but he see through this so he block it with ease its honestly scary how they can be strong at the whiteroom. but what can i say its a hell with a disguise.

"See. you cant even properly punch my Expressionless face your boring Yagami"

I said that with my emotionless expression
Oh. 2 tick mark appeard on hes face again. While the man is watching impressed by my simple strategy i need to end this quick.

"SHUT UP. SHUT UP!!"

Oh. Hes totaly not mad.

"look at your face you still have emotion angry huh? thats why your W.E.A.K you could never reach me 'Kouhai'"

Like im one to talk i regain my emotion thanks to kei and my child.

"You could never beat me yagami...no....You would never ever Beat me."

As i provoke him. I put my hands on my pocket.

"i Dont even need to use my hands to beat you. Even My FOOT is enough."

Hes pissed as hell. i could see that on hes face. i'll be lying if i dind't find this amusing.

"what? Are you perhaps...gonna CRY?"