Chapter 6

The next morning, Mickey wakes up and greets everyone else in the bedroom.

Mavis: "Looks like these boards were good enough to hold them back."

Mr. Incredible: "Come on, let's check on the others."

They open the door and see everyone crowding around one of the rooms.

Dennis: "What's going on over there?"

They walk towards the crowd. When they get inside the room, they were filled with absolute shock. All of them were bandaged and laying on the beds.

Daisy: (gasps) "What happened here?!"

Flint points at the broken window.

Nick: "The boards were not enough after all."

Elsa: "They has long metal sticks and they whacked my hand hard."

Fiona: "They broke your hand."

Ted: "And what they used were crowbars."

Carol: "They invaded our room too, and they almost killed Barley."

Minnie: "Is he okay?"

Lucy: "He'll live but he's got a concussion and a large bump on his head."

Bomb: "But our room wasn't invaded, none of us got hurt."

Red: "Should I call a doctor so we can help you guys?"

Everyone nods.

Silver: "How about you call the cops too so they can arrest all those home invaders."

Red agrees. He picks up the phone and dials 911. No answer.

Roxanne: "That's weird. They always answer."

Katie: "Something must be wrong at the main office."

Jade: "Do you think it's safe to go outside now? After all that's happened in the last 2 days?"

While they were talking, Steve began screaming. Everyone walks downstairs to see why. He sees a broken window.

Steve: "Danger! Danger!"

Sam: "Danger?"

Edith: "Look, the basement door is open."

Debbie: "I precisely remember that it was locked. Who opened it?"

Everyone looks at each other, trying to see who opened that door. All of a sudden, loud footsteps start coming. And they got louder and louder.

Mighty Eagle: "I think someone is down there."

They try and see who it was. The footsteps continue getting louder. Dracula uses his supervision to see who it was. It was Scary Larry, the leader of all the bad guys.

Dracula: "Everyone hide! It's a bad guy. He's coming this way."

Everyone runs from the basement entrance and begin finding a place to hide. Sulley and Shrek help Barley walk since he was still hurt.

Some hid behind a shelf in the living, some hid in the closets, some hid under a couch, and some hid in the kitchen.

Judy (whispers): "Nobody move a muscle."

Nick (whispers): "And don't make a sound."

Scary Larry walks to the top of the stairs and starts walking towards the living room.

Larry: "Come out come out wherever you are. I know all of you are here. And we will not stop until we finish all of you off."

He began whacking the wall with his crowbar and broke things too.