Chapter 55-56

Chapter 55 Our money is really capable

   They will pay attention along the way and will search as many places as possible.

   I don’t believe in this evil. Can’t find salt on such a vast continent?

   With money and money, they only traveled one day plus half a day for the three-day journey.

   Of course, there are no bamboo shoots in this season. The bamboo shoots have grown into bamboo.

   Lin Lang and Li Xian did not enter Zhushan, nor did they even stay in this area for a long time. They rode on Qian Qian and continued to move forward.

  The last time they saw a huge herd of deer in the distance ahead.

   Deer herds cannot stay in one place all the time, but generally speaking, the range of activities is roughly the same.

   The biggest change should be migration.

   But now is the lush summer season, and it is not yet time to migrate.

   The two decided to find a suitable place to live here temporarily, and to look for it within a radius of fifty or sixty miles during the day.

   After looking for a few rounds, the luck should not be so bad, and it is always a perfect miss.

   Unexpectedly, the luck of the two was really bad this time. They searched for two days and found nothing.

   "Is our search area too small? We will increase it tomorrow!"

   "Or maybe try another day?"

   "Well, that's fine, try another day tomorrow. If we can't find it again, let's continue on our way with money!"

"it is good!"

   It's been another day, but I still haven't seen the deer.

   But the two of them did not continue their journey, but came up with another idea.

Lin Lang took out a deer from the space, rubbed Qian Qian's head, pointed to it with a gentle and kind smile, and said, "Qian Qian, have you seen this deer? Help us find it, just Find such a deer."

   She said and gestured with her hands open: "Well, find so many deer, the more the better!"

   Afraid that Qian Qian would not understand, he pointed to the deer again: "The deer that looks like it! Can you understand?"

   Li Xian pressed his palm lightly on Qian Qian's forehead, "Qian Qian, go to the deer, go."

  Qian Qian looked at the two of them, and then at the deer on the ground. With a low roar and a flick of its tail, it rushed out like lightning, and disappeared into the forest with almost dazzling kung fu.

  Lin Lang leaned on Li Xian and praised with a smile: "What a fast speed! When the money was carrying us, it really restrained too much! I found that it seems to be getting more and more powerful!"

  Li Xian chuckled and nodded: "It's really getting better and better! The speed of my ability growth has also accelerated. The companion beast is really amazing."

  Lin Lang hugged him and kissed him, then winked slyly, "Then can you feel the state of money? Can you feel what it is doing?"

  "." Li Xian didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "It's over. This kind of feeling is mutual, I really want it, I'm not happy!"

   He is a man with a wife! Even if there is such a good thing as having a heart and soul, it should be with the wife.

He added: "Within dozens of miles, I can find it accurately, and I can also feel whether it is in danger. If I put my hand on its forehead, I can convey my thoughts to it, and I can also feel it. to its mood. But... it doesn't quite understand what I mean, and I don't quite understand what it's trying to convey."