Chapter 53-54

Chapter 53 Full harvest

   A load of rice is about 156 catties. Because the rice they made was quite big, and they made three more, so they pounded the rice in less than an hour.

  The battered rice is solidly separated, just sieve with a round dustpan to get clean rice.

  The guys went back to the yard and got busy again.

   The new rice grains are full and white, shiny and lovely, and the rice is full of fragrance.

  The sifted rice is all placed in the storage room at the back of the kitchen. There is a rice jar with a lid that is more than half a person high, which is just used to store rice.

   A nearly full jar of rice, eaten with meat and vegetables, can be eaten by 13 people for 20 days.

  It is much better than before!

  The rice cooked by the new rice is said to be extraordinarily sweet, so Lin Lang decided to make a good meal of white rice in the evening to celebrate.

   You can have delicious food again, everyone is excited to pick vegetables, pick vegetables, wash meat and cut meat, and help together.

   It's been a long time since I went fishing in the river, so Lin Lang took the fishing net and went with Li Xian.

  Big Mao and Xiao Mao told Songfeng, who was going to kill the pigs and beasts, they must remember not to throw away all kinds of internal organs, and after they must bring them back, they went to the river with Thorn Fruit and Dark Cloud.

  The big guy is not very used to farming now. He subconsciously threw away all kinds of internal organs when he cut up his prey several times, but he was very distressed by the little experts who were obsessed with farming.

  Ziguo and the others were already proficient in using fishing nets. Seeing the eager light in their eyes, Lin Lang felt that he was not happy not to hand over the fishing nets to them, so he simply handed it over: "Come here!"

  The thorn fruit and others cheered and took it, and happily went to the net.

  Lin Lang smiled at Li Xian: "I can make some fishing rods when I have time, and I can teach them to fish, especially for big fish!"

   Such a big river is also a natural environment with original ecology. Needless to say, there must be countless big fish in this river.

   It is a bit difficult to catch the real big fish, because the big fish are in deep water, and they usually land not far from the shore.

   After all, there are a lot of fish, and the next net is full of harvest.

  There is no need to go into deep water for the big fish, if the big guys are too big and break the net, the gain will outweigh the loss.

   And what kind of ferocious big guys live in the deep water area?

   is more reliable for fishing.

   Speaking of fishing, the two of them couldn't help but feel a little itchy. Li Xian said: "This is fine, let's do it in two days!"

  Although the equipment will be relatively simple, but the fish in the primitive continental rivers have never encountered such a thing, so they must be stupid and easy to take the bait?

  Ciguo and the others shouted and went down the net three or four times, and a pair of wooden barrels were filled to the brim.

   In the past, they would not want small fish and shrimp, but now Da Mao and Xiao Mao are of course unwilling to let them go. They put all the small fish and shrimp in bamboo baskets and prepare to take them back to feed the tuk tuk chickens.