Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39 Money means happiness and auspiciousness

  Lin Lang laughed proudly: "Guess! Guess!"

  Teng Xin's eyes are sincere, and his face is confused: ".Huh?"

  Songfeng was stunned, "Ah!" It got louder and more excited: "Yes, it's a companion beast! It's Brother Xian's companion beast!"

  Teng exclaimed in surprise: "Ah! Companion beasts! Really? Brother Xian also has companion beasts! Brother Xian is really amazing!"

   Lin Lang and Li Xian were both amused by them.

  Lin Lang nodded and smiled: "It's Brother Xian's companion beast, it's amazing! We also have a companion beast!"

  Satsukaze and Fuji stepped forward in surprise and excitement, but were a little reluctant to get close to Qianqian.

  Lin Lang rubbed Qian Qian's head lightly, and smiled at the two of them: "Its name is Qian Qian, but it's smart, knowing that we are all our own people and won't kill us!"

  Teng's eyes lit up and rubbed his hands: "Ah, Qian Qian, then, can I touch it too?"

  Songfeng also hurriedly said: "And me and me, the Luan tribe has not gotten a companion beast for decades. I didn't expect that our Chaoyang tribe has just been rebuilt! The gods are really good to us!"

  Lin Lang was very generous, he laughed: "Touch it, touch it, come and touch it!"

  Teng and Songfeng came forward happily, and carefully reached out and touched Qian Qian, Qian Qian glared at the two of them and let out a low roar, and the two hurriedly retracted their hands in fright.

  Rao is like this, and he smiles so hard that he can't see his teeth but his eyes.

   This is the companion beast of the supernatural warrior, a ferocious leopard!

   It is a great blessing to be able to touch one!

   As for Lin Lang, Sister Lin is a witch, of course she is different from them. Of course Qian Qian is happy to touch her!

   They take it for granted.

   "That's right, Sister Lin," Song Feng scratched his head and said in confusion, "The name Qian Qian—what does it mean?"

  Teng also looked over with a smile.

Lin Lang and Li Xian were startled, yes, there is no concept of "money" in the Primitive Continent. The transactions here are still the most direct and primitive barter. Songfeng and Teng have never heard of "money" at all. Qian Qian's name is not at all confused.

   "This," Lin Lang said with a hahaha: "Money means happiness and auspiciousness! It's a good name!"

   "Oh!" Matsukaze and Fuji suddenly realized.

  Songfeng smiled and said: "It must be the original statement of the Chaoyang tribe!"

   "Well, what you said is absolutely right!" Lin Lang smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

   Everyone was joking for a while, but when Lin Lang saw that Qian Qian finished eating the hare, he threw a fat deer leg at it, Qian Qian glanced at her, and continued to nibble on it.

   While it was still early, Lin Lang and the others also started to cook dinner.

   Everyone is in a very happy mood, and it’s a lot easier to work!

  Bone and meat are stewed in a clay pot, and the mushrooms are almost put down. When the meat is stewed and the barbecue is cooked, the four of them sit around for dinner.