Then the Italian girl shoots a barrel of fireworks that spits the rocket up in the air and all of them go running towards their canoes, with all the excitement of the world, there were 20 canoes with the colours of the teams, they were trying to find them, as soon as they found them they climbed on top, starting to paddle, Akko and her team did not take long to find their canoe.

" Come on Lotte and Sucy! We can win this one! " said Kagari.

" Calm down Akko, the canoe won't fly away, although it will probably just swim away haha " Manbavaran said.

" We're still going to get out in the middle of the mess " said Yanson getting into the canoe and so did the pink haired one.

Quickly and euphorically the three of them started to grab a paddle each, pulling it to one side or the other trying to understand how it all works. On the other hand the blue team was in trouble, as Hannah and Barbara had managed to paddle the canoe the opposite way, so that the canoe ran aground and Diana had to get off.

" I told you it was the other way! You're stupid Hannah! " said Barbara scolding her classmate.

" Can you help me here or will I have to pull the canoe myself? " said Cavendish getting out of the canoe and going to pull the stranded boat.

" I'm sorry Diana, but her! That stupid girl who can't talk fast, she's really stupid! " Said the furious Hannah, as the Scottish lass ran her hand over her face pulling the canoe back into the water.

In the green team, they managed to do very well starting to paddle practically at the beginning of the course, which also had a nice synchrony between them pulling to each side with Amanda looking forward, and the other two were kind of on their backs grabbing the oars and pulling harder than O'Neill.

" Come on girls, we'll soon be able to lead this! Pull hard! Pull hard! " said the American girl, and who was next to her was exactly the pair that was pushing with Ursula.

" Hey Amanda, be careful not to eat dust " said Hellene who was rowing with intensity.

" Eat dust, we're in the water, you'll just swallow water till you drop " said the one with the salmon-coloured hair.

" That we'll see, me and Mari have plenty of arms to push that one.... " Said Cavendish who went to show off her biceps until simply Jasminka lifts her arm without much effort making evident the muscle mass Atonenko had, leaving even the redhead awestruck.

" Guys, what is this arm? We'll try our best, but this Jasminka is worth it for both of us," said a stunned Marianne.

" Oh you guys want help with strong arms, which one of you has the strongest arm? " Ursula asks and then Leclerc points to Cavendish.

" Me?" said the confused purple-eyed girl.

" Great! Then you go looking forward Marianne, you guide the canoe for us, I'll paddle with Hellene " Said Ursula who was showing her arms impressing the two, it was not the monstrosity of Amanda, but she already had a strength there.

In this the competition heated up a bit as the duo from the green team started to give a slight distance, but after the help from Chariot and also from Hellene, this difference wasn't increased. In the back there was also the presence of Akko, who with her team was pushing the three practically backwards, in order to have as much strength as possible.

" Akko! Don't you think this is a bad idea? How are we going to see what's in front of us? " asks Sucy.

" I am here in front, looking behind, don't worry, we are approaching a cake here, we will manage to get along well, you can be sure, this way we will get more speed, then we will switch to be only one in front " Atsuko answers.