Hope we meet again

Aleric slowly opened his eyes to see two figures waiting for him to wake up.

" Why do i feel a deja vu... " 

Aleric slowly opens his eyes to find lucas and eula talking to eachother.

" What are u guys talking about" Suddenly his body felt heavy for himself but he pushed through to wake up.

Eula noticed Aleric trying to wake up. She went and give aleric a big hug almost trying to stop her tears.

" What is this am i seeing the great mighty eula cry " aleric smirked.

" brat u scared me " eula punches his arm.

" Ouch " aleric hold his arm.

" You own me your life " there  was a voice. It belonged to Lucas.

" Yes yes thank u sir lucas " aleric making the annoying face

Lucas smirks but it slowly disappears.

" Your physical body is very weak, it would be best to not over use your mana"

" I see " Aleric looks away.

Aleric was born with a weak body since birth. Even if his body was weak his mana was very strong. He tried his best to avoid anything that would cause any harm. No one knows that even eula herself. His swordfighting skill was strong but he used his mana for that too.

" What do u mean ?! By weak body " eula looks at lucas.

" Like i said his physical body is very weak, it's fragile like a glass, it can break any moment i am shook that his body is in one piece until now " lucas looks at Aleric.

" Alec , is lucas saying the truth "

Aleric just nobs his head.

" Why didn't u tell me?!" Eula goes and gives aleric a huge hug promising to save the little prince at any cost. Since she lost a closet friend a comrade too cuz of her weak body.

" I didn't wanted people to know my weakness , weakness is something u shouldn't show to others or they will crawl to your back strangling you to death " aleric had a serious face like he had experienced it.

Aleric was a fanboy all his life too. He had no friends nor a family. His  life his comfort  was reading novel and webtoon. From childhood to adulthood he would read the novel or webtoon to comfort himself from the loneliness. Because of that he was bullied being called the weird weeb or the crazy otaku freak.

Aleric suddenly feels a arm. It was eula patting him.

" Sometimes i don't get u, U act like u know everything. You are a child so enjoy it while u can" eula smiles.

" Thanks old hag " aleric smiles holding his tears.

" I am not that old brat "

Lucas was feeling like a third wheel.

*Knock*

*Knock*

" Stupid door running the moment" eula signes.

" AhEm Come in" aleric holds his position like nothing had happened.

There was 3 figures, it was claude Felix and athanasia. 

Athanasia jumped and went in for a hug. Almost too tight.

" My dear sis are u planing to strangle me to death" aleric laughs.

" U shithead " athanasia punches aleric on his chest.

" I missed you too my dear sister " Aleric smiles.

Suddenly athanasia starts crying. Aleric was confused.

" HEH "  aleric tries to calm athanasia.

But athanasia keeps ok crying out loud.

" Why do you always build a wall between us and then scarifie yourself for me. It's not fair i can't even hate u properly " hearing that Aleric just smiles.

" Was i scarifing myself?! " Aleric put a dumbface.

Athanasia got annoyed and punch aleric with a force. 

" Ouch that hurt "

" Heheh sorry " athanasia sticks a tongue out.

Aleric suddenly feels a hand comfortable . It was of Claude.

" You did a good job"

" Was he trying to comfort me ?? "  aleric felt a little bit better.

" Wow i didn't think the hothead would praise, but again in the original novel he favoured Alaric more then anything "

It's been a days since that accident.

Aleric was on his way to meet the second male lead ijekiel and his cousin Jennette.

" Why do u suddenly wanna visit the Alpheus ?! " Eula was curious.

" Ofcourse to meet the eldest son of Alpheus, Ijekiel Alpheus " aleric smirks

" Roger is a sly fox so u should be careful around him "  eula warns Aleric but compare to roger aleric was a bigger foxy.

" I honestly don't think Roger is bad he is a loving father even if he doesn't show it" Aleric thought.

" We have arrived your highness "

" I see let's go meet our second male lead"

He got off and he saw Roger Alpheus who was patiently waiting for Aleric arrival.

" Blessings and glory to  the sun of obelia empire"

" Greetings sir roger thank you for having me in your humble place " aleric smiles.

" The pleasure is mine , my son is waiting for your arrival "

" I see let's not keep him waiting "

Roger open the huge door revealing a guy with white hair and golden eyes.

" Oh my he is sooo cuteee " Aleric could feel his heart getting shot by arrows.

" Sir Roger i do have to say your son is quite adorable, make me wanna kidnap him " aleric smirks.

Ikejel turned red from hearing the compliment.

" Thank u your highness.... Please don't kidnap my son " a drop of sweat dropped from his forehead . He remembered Catherine saying the same thing as aleric even successful kidnaped his son. Roger felt his heart getting heavy remembering lady Catherine.

" Sure i won't kidnap your son " Aleric smirked said other wise.  ..

" That's not what your expression says" roger thought.

Roger left for a important business.

" I am ijekiel , Ijekiel Alpheus your highness ' ijekiel smiles.

" I am aleric, aleric de Alger Obelia and please call me yours " aleric smirks.

" Hehhhhh " ijekiel blushed like crazy hiding his face.

"cute makes me wanna make u mine" aleric smirks evily.

" Your highness may i know how old are u"

" I am 9 , why " aleric was confused.

" What really" ijekiel had the shook face.

" I thought u were younger then me "

" Why how old are u "

" I am 9 too - "

Ijekiel was taller then Aleric. They both talked for a hour - honestly it was just aleric teasing and flirting with poor ijekiel. It was almost noon.

" Looks like i have to leave now , it was nice meeting you kiel "

" The pleasure was mine "

Aleric left for the palace. Ijekiel kept on thinking about the red headed princes.

" Let's meet again my dear prince "