The broken heart

( thank u for liking the TT story so far mua <3 may u get hit by truck sama and die )

• • •

" Its been 3 years since claude has meet diana , he hasn't been visiting me as much as he did before " Aleric already knew that was bound to happen after all he is a background character.

" Aishh it's so boring nothing to do , Eula went away saying she has something important to attend and she will be back soon after some month's " aleric maybe missed eula .

He had learned to walk and speak . He was a quick learner . So there was nothing he hasn't learned so he didn't knew what to do .

" Hehehe let's learn some magic" he took out his piles of magic crystal given by eula over fast 3 years . He wanted to suck in the mana of this crystals toward his body so that he can protect himself .

.

.

.

.

He started the process which could take some min so he put up a protective barrier so that the what ever noise was forming won't be heard outside the barrier .

He started taking the mana into his body slowly. It went on for a hour and he was almost done .

Inside this mind

It was a white room . Aleric was in the middle of many golden and red lights . He had finish suckin in the golden mana all that left was the red mana .

" Okay almost done" he smirked knowing that he will be stronger when he finish the process.

He gathered all the red mana together forming a big ball of red .

" Okay all ready now to suck it in" he held his arms out and started suckin in the mana slowly . It was harder then the golden mana . He could feel his body fighting the new mana that was entering his body.

"Okay a little longer and i am almost done" he was excited .

Suddenly a crash was heard outside. A powerful blow of mana hit the physical body of aleric.

Aleric crashed on to one of the walls . Aleric could feel his body almost breaking. He was tired from the process of getting in the red mana .

" I didn't expect someone to distrub my meditation " aleric said as he hold on to his tummy . He coughed out some blood .

" Has no one told u that you should disturb people when they are meditating " As he wips his blood off his lips .

A strong mana started getting realised from Aleric as he started loosing control of his body cuz he couldn't complete the process so the mana was flowing out of his body .

The assassin started falling down from the strong pressure. The barrier which was created by aleric starred breaking . Eveyone on the palace could feel the strong pressure which was suffocating.

" God damit i can't get it under control , if only those stupid assassin didn't disturbed me " Aleric could feel his body getting squished as he started coughing blood. He started feeling numb from all those constant pain .

The aura escaped the palace and slowly the whole palaces could feel the strong mana .

In a distance Claude and Diana were having a tea party with the guard of Felix. The sudden pressure of mana started effecting toward diana who is just a commoner. Claude got furious.

"Who dares to harm the royal family they shall be executed" Claude said as he started to walking toward the source of mana .

Oh the other hand aleric was trying his hardest to get the mana in control before he blast in million of pieces.

" Please be in control god damnit claude will kick my ass " Aleric screamed from pain. Aleric knew he had go back toward his conscious even if it was dangerous.

Aleric started the process there was 50 50 chances that he would succeed. Aleric went inside his conscious and started taking in the remaining red mana inside his body . It was almost done . Claude was almost on his way toward the palace .

Aleric could feel claude aura from the distance he knew he had to finish it fast . He struggled in pain as he forcefully started taking in the mana and slowly closing off his mana flow .

" Ah i am done , i thought i was done for " Aleric said as he smiled .

"Now let's deal with you pest for running it for me" aleric started moving towards the assassin killing them all in a one whip ( let's say ⭕〰️⭕ u know the black whip from my hero academia)

" Wow that so cool i can use my mana as a whip now all i need is a strong sword so i can be a mana sword master i always wanted to be a cool sword master " aleric was happy with his success almost forgotting his whole body was in verse of breaking.

Aleric started feeling blurry and started loosing control over his body " i guess this is the side effect of using such power" Aleric though as he collapsed.

Claude had reached aleric palace but the mana was already cutted off . Claude suddenly heard someone collapse . He started running to ward the chamber. Felix knocked but no response. He excused himself and opened the door .

To there horror . There was body of assassin everywhere and they noticed a red haired young boy unconscious. Felix rushed toward the unconscious aleric and saw blood all over his body . Claude was shocked and frozen in place . He didn't knew what to do .

Claude screamed to call all the Healer doctor and contact the temple too .

The palace was in mess ⭕〰️⭕ bai bai