Error

It's been awhile now my relationship with father has been getting better

It's been awhile now my relationship with father has been getting better. It's like i am dreaming.  a happy family??
Do i really deserve it ?!

" Alec It's time to leave , where are u now ?? "

Looks like eula is calling for me . Did i tell u it's my 9th birthday and we all are going for a picnic.
I will tell u the rest of the story soon

Aleric closes his diary as he hides it with his magic leaving the dairy behind with alot of stories to be told . Dairy is the only connection or a way of communicating with u / y/n . It's not breaking 4th wall it's just a connection .

.

.

.

.

Aleric and Claude and eula were under a huge cherry blossom tree . It hasn't blossomed yet since it was summer not spring. Claude slowly walked toward it and touched the heart of the tree .

At the last moment
A cherry tree comes into blossom,

A gift offered
through the window.

It bloosmed into different shades of pinks . Aleric had never seen anything like that . It was huge and beautiful . It felt warm in such way . Aleric wondered if it's the love between his father and mother. Aleric smiled looking at his father as Claude smiles back .

Eula had tears on her eye. It was just as something touched her frozen heart just like the old times . Canarian was watching over them like a fairy under the vast cherry blossom.

" Eula are u crying... "

Eula aggressively wipes her tears but her eyes would overflow with tears again .

" I am not crying damit it's happy tears "  eula turns around hiding her face .

" Eula.... "  Eula was expecting some sweet words from Aleric.

" You crybaby, i lost my mother why are u crying like a baby "  eula wanted to throw a bus over him but she can't if she did when she dies canarian will give her twice the pain . 

" I wasn't expecting a old lady to cry " aleric smugged .

Eula had it " come here u little brat " eula started chasing aleric with a huge sword on her hand . Aleric also runned and hide behind Claude.