Coconut

( I know this was supposed to happen before 👁️👄👁️ but hey i am mixing the accident or focusing on aelric more then the real story hehe sorry and i am changing my writing style )

Aleric - 11 year old
Athy - 6 year old

.

.

.

.

.

Aleric was enjoying himself under the tree gazing at the Endless sky . There was no annoying paper works or nobles to deal with and no eula for whole day it sure was a relaxing day . Suddenly Something fell upon him head .

" Ouch , that hurted like so hard " Aleric look around only to find a huge green coconut. It puzzled him more then anything since there was no coconut tree .

" Where did this coconut drop from .. ?! " Aleric look up but there was no sign of coconut tree . Aleric picked up the coconut which was lying on the floor . Suddenly another coconut fell over him head .

" Ayaaaa where is this stupid coconut coming from ?!!!  " Aleric look up but there was nothing .

" I dare you , drop another coconut on my head " there was no sign but silence . Aleric waited for a solid hour but there was no coconut dropping down. He went back to lying down and enjoy the sunbath . The moment he closed his eyes a huge coconut dropped on his face turning his face plume red . At that point Aleric had enough . He stand up and started scolding .

" Who is dropping this stupid coconut on my head !! You got a problem with me . If u wanna throw it then throw it Infront of me you bastard!!!! " It was a moment of silence .

" Yah that's what i thought... "  A bigger coconut came flying toward his direction hitting his forehead.

" You are a dead meat when i find u and why is this coconuts getting bigger as time does by  what do u fed them "  Aleric started kicking anf punching the tree  .

" Is this some kind of Training... " A deep voice was heard behind him which gave him chills through the bones . Aleric slowly turned around to see not 1 not 2 but 4 people who saw him shouting at a tree .

" Ah greetings father sister and Lily and Felix , and yes this is new way of training it helps with muscle building " aleric smiled scratching his hair .