Diana

.

.

.

.

.

It's been 1 year and i am turning 1 year old soon like after 1 week . I wonder when will Claude meet diana . Alaric wonder as slips on his bottle of milk .

.

.

.

.

" ಠ_ಠ First of all why is Claude here... " Alaric thought almost chocking oh his milk. Claude has been visiting his son for almost a year now like a leach.

" Doesn't he has some fucking file's to do why is he just chilling here "

Claude just glared at the little prince while Felix was acting like a complete idiot .

" Felix you probably thinking we are having a son and father moment but my guy u need to understand that he is using me as an excuse to skip his paper work " alaric glared at felix and felix just smiled happily .

" Why is he staring at felix like that?! " Claude glared and looked annoyed

" Your majesty U '꓃ ' U he probably wants to get hold by me " Felix said smiling

" Felix step 10 feet away from me " claude said annoyingly (ʘ言ʘ╬)

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ Aww felix stepped back sadly .

Claude stared at the little prince while alaric was worried that Claude had lost some screw her and there .

" Would u like to hold him your majesty?! " Eula asked smiling.

" Oh hell nah i remember the last time he hold me i almost lost a neck and my back "

Eula noticed that alaric face saying not to give him to Claude but eula didn't take the hint or maybe she did

Eula slowly gave alaric to claude . Claude trying to hold him without trying to break the little prince bones-

Claude was shook on how tiny the baby was " he is heavy- " he comment as he held Alaric in his arm .

" Excuse me !! Are u calling me fat woww the amount of disrespect i am getting is unbelievable " alaric glared at him with a offended face .

" You know what i forgive u cuz of your hot face , i always wanted to be held in this beautiful arms ahh close to the chest heaven has blessed me " alaric was pleased and smiled as if he was in heaven .Claude noticed and smirked thinking it was interesting.

( My boy changing expression so fast )

" Crown prince must really like being held by u , your majesty you must be getting tired how about i hold him for u " Felix commented hoping he can hug the little prince.

" Add 10 feet more "

(。•́︿•̀。) ...

" Your highness prince first birthday is coming soon, how about we organise a big birthday party for the crown prince " Felix said hoping to get a praise from the little prince.

" Hmmm not a bad idea , go inform everyone to organise a big birthday ball for the crown prince" claude commanded as he gave the little prince back to eula . And left with felix .

" We are having a big party in your birthday little prince aren't u exited " eula said smilingly and putting him in his bed .

" A party hmm wait isn't that the day claude meets diana wow on his son birthday and my mom death day Claude finds his new lover . My poor mama , I swear to truck sama i will avenge you . " Alaric said as he bits his blanky with anger .

" I honestly am not fond of diana cuz i am pretty sure she didn't love claude for is personalitiy like look at him ... He kills people like a savage . Probably for his looks and same goes for claude he probably liked her cuz of her looks too like dang eveyone has a free nature 💀 why Diana . Seriously one in a thousand coincidence that claude found her out of thousands of people and girll Diana wasn't all that innocent she knew her benefits too like who goes and become lover of a savage emperor if not for money and looks . she gave her life up for the baby which is killing her like a commoner giving birth to a future royal blood she should have known better and that girl knew that her beauty won't stay forever and gave her child the luxury life she couldn't have . Even had the audacity to name her Athanasia the name for future heir that girl really thought she had it if it wasn't for lily Athanasia would be dead with her mama overall I don't like diana she is sus " alaric thought as he wondered what will he do when he meets diana .

His eyes started feeling heavy and he fell sleep .