Claude and athanasia were walking Infront where as aleric and Felix were on the back.

Athanasia was amazed by the beauty around her . She got hold on the robe of claude thinking it was of Felix.

Claude looked down to see little athanasia holding on to his robe.

Aleric was fascinated since this scene was the iconic scene.

Athanasia finally realized he was holding on to Claude robe not of Felix.

" I think princess want's his majesty to hold her "

" I see " Claude holds on to athanasia by her cloth, chocking her in the process.

" Father... I think athy isn't comfortable" aleric genuinely was worried for her since he knows how it feels to be held by claude .

" Your highness you should hold on to princess like this " as felix takes athanasia and hold her .

Aleric genuinely wondered why was father holding athy like that when he hold him normally... After first 5 takes.

" Athy want felix to hold me " Athanasia hold's onto Felix nape tighter which made Felix puzzle.

" Hmm nice save " aleric thumbs up on his head. Suddenly he left a big arms holding him up on the air.

" Hehhhhh father i am 9 year old " Aleric cried.

Honestly athanasia and felix were shook to see aleric has this kind of side to him. They were glad to see aleric finally acting around his age.

" You are 9... Arnt you too short to be 9 "

Emotional damage

" I am not that short ask Felix" Aleric pout.

" Sorry your highness but his majesty is correct you are too short for your age. U are almost the same size as the princess who is 6 " Felix could feel eyes on him.

" Hahahaha oppa is cute when he is not serious and sly- " athanasia thought as she smiles.

But she also wondered why was Aleric so short  no offense he was still taller then athanasia. Maybe some health issues or growth hormone working slowly.

As everyone were enjoying there walk .Aleric was still mad at everyone for calling him short. if only things were getting any worst a fly came in to bug aleric. It flew towards Aleric causing the annoying buzzing sound on the ear.

Aleric finally had enough and through a punch at the fly.

"AHA that's what you get you pesky bug"    aleric smirks. Finally realizing he punched claude face ..

" Head Shot "  athanasia screamed.

" What do u think you are going" Claude glared at Aleric.

" Ah no- bug " aleric slutter.

" Now you are calling me a bug "

" Ahhhhhh no no " aleric started splitting confusing his own words.

" and you need to start training harder your punch can't even hurt a mere bug if u try " Claude smirk as he teases his son.

" Rude " Alaric mumbles.

Athanasia and aleric sat on a on end while claude sat on the other. 

" Daddy is shining so brightt " athanasia smiled as a huge ball of sunshine.

" What about me " aleric smiles almost trying to tease his sister.

" Yes oppa is also very Preety "  athanasia smiles.