" Ah no thank u brother" athanasia shakes her heads on hurry.

" Please do, my cook here makes the best desserts , you should try it after all it's not like everyday u come here " aleric smiles ordering eula to go fetch them some desserts.

Now both athanasia and aleric were alone on the room. It was filled with tension and dark aura.

" So what do u need from me ?? " Aleric went straight to the point.

" It's nothing serious, i just wanted to meet u " athanasia smiled with a little swear dropping from her forehead.

" Dear sis do u remember my advice i gave u many years ago " aleric smiled like a sly fox ready to capture it's prey.

Athanasia took a big breath in and then out. She knew that it wasn't gonna be easy afterall he was the photo copy of claude if not worst. He is like a sly fox hard to understand his motives.

" Brother do u hate me  "

aleric smile slowly went away turning into a frown

" why would u ask such questions"

" Well, you don't normally spend time with me, i wish to be close with my brother" Athanasia looks at the ground not trying to make any eye contact. She Always wanted to have a older brother but She never got to. She hoped that Aleric would care about her.

" Oh my shilly athy " aleric pats athanasia.

" Ofcourse how could i hate u. Here i thought you hated your big brother" aleric wips his fake tears.

Athanasia started getting nervous. She was still a child even if mentally she was older.

" HeH HOW COULD I HATE MY BROTHER" 

Aleric smiled at the reaction of his sister.

There was a sudden knock on the door catching both aleric and athanasia attention.

" Come in " aleric thought it was eula but to there suprise it was the red hair knight Felix.

" Blessings and glory to the stars of obelian empire "

" Did you need something from me felix ?? " Aleric stares at felix with a warm smile.

" Ah yes his majesty request for his Highness and her highness presences "

" Me too ?! "

Felix was shook  to see such reaction from Aleric. Since aleric normally had a serious expression on his face more like a sly fox... He was mini version of claude.

" Yes your highness "

" Ah i see, then shall we go athy " aleric smiles handing his hand toward athanasia.

Athanasia was confused but gladly accept the offer.

" Let's go oppa "

Felix was glad to see the normal brother and sister relationship.

Both aelric and athanasia were on Claude office.

Athanasia ran up to claude hugging him on the process.

" I miss you so much daddy "

Claude on the other hand had a bland expression.

" Isn't today's weather bright and shiny " aleric smiled .

" I do have to say today's weather is looking good for a walk " felix nobbed his head in agreement.

" I guess a walk won't hurt " Claude mumbled.