𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I stood still in the middle of his dark bedroom, watching him walk closer to me. He stopped right in front of me, his figure now towering over me. He held onto my chin with a bit of force, tilting my head up. Our faces were now only inches from each other, having intense eye contact. His eyes were darker than usual, I could see the difference even in the darkened room. He slowly walked us backwards till my back finally hit the wall. His thumb brushed over my lower lip and then he leaned in, tilting my head in his hand so he could properly leave a kiss on my neck. A long slow kiss, clearly out of lust. Lust, yet there was gentleness over him, letting me believe, there were love behind his actions too.

His other hand crept up my lower back, pulling my body against his. "Salvatore..," I mumbled under my breath after feeling his touch, placing my hand on his chest.

And as if my stomach turned, he picked me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist, and threw me on his bed. We didn't say anything, just stared at each other's eyes, knowing exactly what the other was thinking. We were both craving the same. I held his jaw and softly rubbed my thumb back and forth on his skin, feeling his small stubble underneath.

It was wrong. It was so wrong. I shouldn't be making out with my professor. That even in his bed.

But I was. And I didn't regret it.

______________________________________________________

♡ 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐫. 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 ♡

[ Warning ]

[ This story contains 18+ scenes and bad language ]

[ Everything in this story is fictional and from pure imagination ]

Copyright

All rights reserved

Please note that English is not my first language, hence why there most likely will be grammatical errors

I hope you enjoy ♡

-From, Kim