"No," I scream running to them. I kneel in front of the fire and try to pull out those greeting cards but my hand burns. "Annu! Annu! Annu!"

"I should take them out. Now," I put my hands in the fire sobbing, and pull the teddy bear out. I start to slap the fire away but it doesn't stop.

I palm my face looking at Annu’s memories which are burning down.

"Where is that box?" He asks stumbling on his steps, "That box which you both planned to open together; where is it?"

My eyes widen and I shake my head vigorously, "I dare you to touch it, I will kill you, Viaan!" I warn him.

He chuckles. "You will kill me?" he laughs. I know he isn't in his senses. He is drunk and everything he is doing is not the Viaan I know. "Kill me then, Avi."

He starts walking to the gift box and I run behind him. He holds it and I try to grab it from him. "Don't, Viaan," I yell, pulling the box to my chest.

He looks at me dangerously. For the first time, I am scared of my best friend. For the first time, I want to run away from the sweet guy I have ever seen.

"I love you," he screams, slapping me. Everything happens so fast that I am on the floor, my head bleeding but my hand is still clutching the gift box to me.

"Avi?" Ishu's and Deva's terrified voices thunder in the room, blood dripping down to my eyes and I just close my eyes.

"Avi?" Viaan probably came back to his senses because he is now holding me in his arms, "God! I am so sorry, Avi. Damn! What have I done?"

"What did you do to her, Viaan?" Deva cries.

"Avi, look at me," he cries, his voice unwavering with pain, "Open your eyes."

I half open my eyes and look at my friends with tears.

"Let me take her to the hospital," Viaan says but Ishu pushes him.

"Fucking get out of here before her family comes back," She yells. “Or else I will kill you right away.”

"I'll leave," he stutters, "I will send a doctor. I am sorry."

He leaves and I go unconscious.

"How is it?" Karthik asks after trying on his blazer and suit for the reception

I nod, "It's good."

"Only good?" he frowns.

"It's nice," I say.

His frown deepens and he looks at Chey who shakes at my behavior, "It's nice but I guess you should try another one. It's dominating a lot."

Karthik seems to consider Chey's suggestion and he nods, "I'll try this black one," he discards the blue blazer and goes to the trial room.

"What's wrong with you? It's your brother-in-law, Shre. Do you want to disappoint Riya with this ridiculous behavior?" Chey chides.