7.

Finney wiped his eyes and reluctantly stood up, hoping his eyes didn't look red. Not as if there was anything to hide, he was sure they all heard him. Robin gently took his wrist and guided him into the "main room" as they called it.

He looked down at Vance and Bruce, who looked back reassuringly.

"I'm gonna teach finn some basic punch. You guys can just keep talking or something"

vance was about to say something snarky when Bruce interrupted "alright, Vance and I will go keep digging the hole or something"

Vance scoffed, but reluctantly followed the boy into "the shitter room".

***

Bruce and Vance

the two looked at the huge hole in the wall, but not before avoiding the even bigger hole in the ground. How would they hide this? If finney failed, theyd be Done for.. he would be so pissed, he would probably just kill them on the spot. Or worse- he could take his time with them.

"this is our only chance, shit" Vance mumbled, but still loud enough for the other to hear.

"I trust finn and Robin.. after all, weve literally got our hands tied behind our back we don't have another choice."

The blonde boy looked at him, only to be looked at right Back.

"You know that's not true, yamada. We can ask them to untie us at any point and im sure they would, it's just that our first option is finney right now so that we don't get our underfed asses kicked straight away"

he grumbled the last part, and Bruce got the message.

"hey, Look at all this shit.. I think Finns got a plan vance"

they looked at the window bars placed next to the hole, and the wire curled up on the other side.

"we should probably leave all this alone and wait for Robin to finish 'training' him" Vance said teasingly, rolling his eyes.

"yeah, makes sense" the dark haired one slid down the wall, sitting with his knees loosely brought to his chest, and the latter did the same, opposite him. Their knees were almost touching, as they continued to Talk about random shit as always. Usually it was stuff from the past, but now it was stuff they planned to do in the future. Bruce had the idea that they all become a little friend group, which vance had mocked.. but in the end always agreed.

***

Finn and Robin

"alright finn. You got your rocket thingy?"

Finney stuffed his hand into his back pocket, grabbing the Little torch out.

"what do I need this for?"

robin looks to the phone, seemingly deciding if his plan is worth it or not.

"Cut the phone cord.. I'm sure if the boys need to call, they'll find a way. The phones broken anyway so they probably still can"

he was trying to reassure finney, and it worked. Hesitantly, he walked over to the phone, grabbing the cord and cutting it with his torch. It took a couple of minutes, but it worked with the help of him pulling it and essentially snapping it.

"alright, now you wanna fill the receiver with dirt from the hole, pack it in real right to give it some heft." Robin patted him on the back, watching as he walked over to the hole, uncovering it and taking a bunch of dirt out.

"Is this good?"

finney went back to robins side, handing him the phone so he could see if it was heavy enough.