2.

Vance kicked the wall again. He had been doing that for about an hour already and it was starting to piss Robin off.

"Yknow you could get off your ass and help instead of being a moody bitch" He groaned while kicking the wall again.

"I don't get how that's going to help us out of here- I mean did you even look at the window? Do you even realise we're in a basement? The best we would find behind that wall is dirt." Robin stood up, speaking with hand gestures.

They started shouting at eachother (not an unusual occurrence) and Bruce snapped awake.

"Oh my god BE QUIET" he shouted, he was NOT a good person to wake up.

Vance stopped kicking the wall and turned to Bruce, who had his head leaned against a wall.

"Oh I'm so sorry for disturbing your sleep princess, but we've got bigger fucking fish to fry. You've got all the time in the world to sleep"

Bruce groaned and stood up, cracking his bones.

"Vance, you're not gonna get anywhere by kicking a wall. Please just get some rest and let us try to create a plan"

He scowled at bruce and reluctantly sat down on the bed next to Robin.

"Wake me up in a bit, or if the creep comes down."

About an hour later

Vance was still asleep, while Robin and Bruce brainstormed. Bruce looked over at the bathroom, looking at the tiles to maybe think clearly. That's when he noticed a loose one..

"Hey, Robin.. I have an idea but it's not the best" he stood up, walking to the bathroom while Robin curiously followed.

"There's a loose tile, I think we can dig. Even if we can't get to the other side it definitely would be useful."

Robin contemplated for a minute or two. It was kind of pointless, but he needed something to keep his mind and body occupied so he agreed, and they started digging. It felt like forever that they had been doing it until they finally decided to stop, covering the small hole they had made with a rug and going back into the main room.

"Do we wake Vance up yet?" Robin asked, looking at Bruce's watch. It had been about 3 hours since the blonde boy had went to sleep and the grabber could come down any minute now.

"Yeah, it's been long enough now and I think you deserve a rest too. You've been up for a good couple of days now.." he looked at Robin worriedly, who had bags under his eyes and a dull look in his eyes. It was clear he was losing hope

"I'll be fine, let's just wake him up and worry about that for now."

The truth is, Robin was scared that at some point he might doze off and wake up to see everyone else dead but him. It could happen and he wouldn't be able to stop it, but he could at least delay it.. or worse, he would doze off and not wake up at all. That was even more of a possibility, and even if he didn't want to admit it, he was scared.

Another hour later

Vance had been strangely quiet since being woken up but he definitely wasn't sleeping. He kept fidgeting with random curls in his hair and combing his fingers through it. He never liked it to get this greasy, not even when after fights. Right now it was annoyingly dull and flat, still holding his curls.

Robin finally broke the silence, grabbing something from his hair.

"Vance. If you want, you can use a hair tie and keep it back so it's not as.. sweaty." He handed his bobble to the blonde and then went back to a corner of the room without letting him decline.