Cold ~19~

Wh-ere am-I..... Cough-Cough

Taehyung discovers his vocal cord to be croacked. Last night, due to excessive consuming of beer he was doped and as the beer was brumal chilled, it harmed his throat.

Brewmister
Armageddon
The world's strongest beer

330 ml 65% alcohol

The empty bottle rattles under Tae's toe as he wanted to get off from the couch.

Err!!

With an unadulterated irritation he kicks that far. The bottle breaks into sherds getting hit with the lofty coffee table.

(A/n: Forgot to mention, Taehyung hates untidiness)

WH-y the ho-use IS so mes~~~~

Rest of the word vanishes because of the scruffy condition of Tae's gullet. He tries to get a relief by expectorating the burning mucus which was hurting him. In an instant, his view captures the sleeping adorable body of his sl*t.

A pretty doll with aplomb in her appearance.

Eyelids resting gently on her golden brown orbs.

The long leashes adding unvarying poise in them.

Lurk brownish hairs were rumpled but still so perfect.

And even the couch pillow which she is hugging in sleep.

Everything was screaming just a word.

INNOCENCE.

As always Tae's brain was admiring the sleeping beauty of Ivona.

.

.

.

Suddenly Qiara crops up.

S-ir~

Clear frit reflecting in her tone.

Qiara is always afraid in this palace. Taehyung is the scariest man she had ever seen in her 20 years of life. When her mom was new to get a job here, Qiara didn't mind knowing about the lucrative salary. Furthermore she was excited to see her mom's workplace and her honcho. She even decided to ask for a job for her as well. But her first meet with Tae wasn't so pleasant.

Her sixth sense was telling her to do something so that he goes away from Evona.

Wha- *cough!*

Y-your room....

My room WHAT?! *COUGH*!!

As he tries to shout loud, his coughing also turns loud. But Qiara's aim is to fade Taehyung, her concern couldn't perceive the cough.

T.....hat's all se-t f...for youh!

I didn't ask- cough! Right?!

For any strange reason Ivona's sleep doesn't seem to be affected by the loud tone of Tae. She was sleeping. As gently as flower petals rests underwood.

Tae walks near Ivona almost freezing Qiara's heartbeat.

Hey sl*t!! Wake up

*No wake up*

WAKe- *cough!!* Can't you hea- *coughing*

Still no response from Ivona disrupts Tae's temper. Grabbing the pillow from her cuddle, Taehyung throws it far with arrogance.