Good day ~08~

The next day at the office for Taehyung was surprisingly good. For the first time ever Mr Jeon praises him.

Kim Taehyung, at the meeting I've liked your performance today. Try to keep it up.

And it was enough for Tae to feel proud. Willingly or unwillingly he has been working so hard here at Mr Jeon's company.

Taehyung was on his way back to his home when his phone rings. It's Jungkook.

Hello? Tae-

Hey Hello Jungkook!!! Long time no talk , how're you doing?!

Taehyung's voice sounds so cheerful it was never before. It's unexpected. Jk couldn't hide his wonder.

Yeah I'm fine but what's up with you? Feels like you're so happy-

Now can't I even be happy? 🙄

Hey no no I didn't mean that!! In fact I'm so happy for you but what made you this happy?!

Of course Taehyung can't tell him the actual reason which occured last night. He just says about today.

Your dad was so happy with how I performed at the meeting today. He even praised me!

Jungkook's wonder increases even more at Taehyung's reply. He is so much happy only because of this??

But as far as I know you hate my dad. Then what on earth-

Now taehyung gets a bit mad. He's kind of a person who loses his temper easily.

So you're doubting on me??

No never! A..ctually I couldn't believe that dad really praised you. He hardly praises me even.

Jungkook tries to show faith at Taehyung's words. After all, he's Tae's only friend and the closet person of him till now.

Hmm.

So what are you doing Taehyung? Are you still at the office?

No I'm returning home just taking a leave.

Ohh ok ok Tae then you go home freshen up. I'll call you later.

Wait. How is your exam going?

Not really bad tho. I just hope to pass with an A grade.

You'll do even better. Best of luck and take care. Annyeong.

Thanks Tae. You too take care. Annyeong!!

Soon Tae reaches the home. But for any reason he feels like atmosphere inside his palace is sort of different tonight.

Did something happen here?

He asks himself as he doesn't like talking to the maids so much.

Anyways.

He was very tired so ignoring the fact he climbs up the stairs to his room.

~~~

Taehyung was taking his dinner peacefully when he notices Qiara to peeking at him again and again behind the wall of kitchen. Interesting. But he chooses to finish his food first. Yesterday he couldn't have the dinner properly.

Taking a good amount of time he finishes eating. He gets up, takes the way to the stairs close to the kitchen but instead of riding he grabs Qiara's wrist and just pulls her out of there.

Ah-

Qiara gets shocked and hurt at the same time. This man-

Spit out what you wanna say, fast.