Where can I get a girl? ~03~

BG Image: Night view of Berlin street~

Opening eyes Taehyung discovers himself at the passenger seat of his Porsche 718 boxter, Jungkook driving it to the way of home.

$$*&&..

Stop cursing Tae, enough of it. I never knew the choice of your words can be this bad!!

Bullsh*t and with this qua-lification you call yo....urself my best frie....nd?

Shh keep quiet and let me focus.

Jungkook tries to ignore his drunk friend as he already got it that it's of no use talking 'sense' with him. Instead, now the most important thing which he should do is to take Taehyung home safely.

Wh...erE did you find me and wh-O gave you permission to drive me HOME?

....

Jung-kook!

....

Jungkook I- Am talking to YOu!

Tae becomes furious at the fact that Jungkook isn't replying.

You were fallen by the window of a room at the bar.

By the win-dow??

Taehyung tries to recall what happened there.

Yes Mr! You know how badly I was searching for you at the whole building?! I would've never found you on time if not the watchman had come to inform it to the manager. Luckily I was at the manager's room that time and was trying to get some information about you. If I wasn't there, swear of Lord Taehyung the manager would've kicked your butt out on the street-

Ya y-a my fvckin a$-$😒 I- I'm the richEST here in this entire Ber-Lin and you wanna say th-at the d*ckhead manaGer wouldn't only have da...re to toUCh any single strip-e of my hairs but kic-ked me ouTt?! Do-n't make me laugh please my mood is a traSSh already because of your so..... called dad-

Taehyung tries to make a laughter sounding like sarcasm but hiccups interrupt.

Hich! HiCH!!

You were so boozed that didn't even pay the bill of your drinks, which I had to do. And Thank our Lord that no one could recognize you! Even you know how much you are known in this city.

I- Hich! pay fvckin care at anyOnE! Every man is a roGUe, perveRT, a$$-hole.....

Stop badmouthing. Don't forget that you're also a man. And wait a second, Taehyung. Can you please explain me what you went to do at the window of that harlotry room?!

To watch out the ma-n what he- does with thAT wh*re-

.

.

.

SERIOUSLY TAEHYUNG?! You're kidding with me right?!!

Jungkook's tone freaks out after a couple of minutes of silence. He hard brakes the car.

No.

Taehyung simply answers while yawning as he searches for a water bottle into the car. Stopping the car helps him.

Where did the bo-ttle go-

.

.