Aught ~06~

BG Image: Taehyung's room~

I thought it was a waste not killing that b*tch with her parents. But now I feel like she worth it. Hahah~

The devil laughter echoes inside the whole building, when the clock hits 2:00 of midnight.

***

Taehyung, I need to leave for Augsburg and it's urgent. I have to attend the exams of my first semester there which will take more than a month. Before leaving I wanted to meet you but not your phone was reachable, neither even you. I waited for you at your gate but you...

Anyways dad is being pissed off at me, he is with me now and came to drop me. Don't worry for me. Take care of yourself. P.S: DO NOT DARE TO DRINK EVER AGAIN. Be safe till I come back. And reply my text after you check it. Annyeong🐇

Waking up from sleep as Taehyung takes his phone, he gets the above message.

Jungkook came here before leaving?? Damn- Already because of his studies we couldn't meet for a week and now-

Suddenly Taehyung notices the time of Jungkook's text.

6:27 PM•

Weren't I at road coming back buying the girl that time? Lord! Thanks that he left before I reach! Or else if he had seen me with a girl then as far as I  know Jungkook he would've find out that secret at any cost. And once if he gotta know it, he would have Never let me keep her.

Typing something for JK, Taehyung quickly leaves the bed. Today he has a lot of works to finish at the office, but the most important and exciting work is waiting for him at the house so finishing office works he have to return early, as fast as he can.

***

Sorry JK actually yesterday I went for an important work far from house so we couldn't meet. And from today I'm gonna be very busy with office so I don't think I'll be able to contact with you in next few days. Sorry again. Take care, bye.

Taehyung's simple reply makes Jungkook astonished.

Not even a best of luck? And top of all he didn't write about if he is ok.

It's maybe the first time for him getting such a lifeless message from Taehyung. Jk checks if he has sent him some more texts. But no.

Maybe he's really busy for this week. That's why he replied in a hurry. I just hope that he doesn't cause any harm to himself taking overpressure of work. Lord, please take care of him.

Trying not to worry for his 'All grown up' friend much, Jungkook focuses on his studies. At least Taehyung isn't still a baby anymore.

***

Ok so this is how yesterday you left leaving your unfinished work behind? And before leaving you didn't even feel it necessary to inform me once? Let past of asking for my permission.

....

IS THIS YOUR DAD'S PLACE THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GO WHENEVER YOU NEED?!

Mr Jeon blasts on Taehyung not leaving him complete. It's totally out of his tolerance seeing any of his employees doing as they please.