Side Pillow? ~13~

B.G image: Thank you for taking me here with my first book *cries*

*Next morning*

Taehyung just had entered the office building and Clara, the receptionist greets him with a smile.

Good Morning Taehyung!

Already his day has started with discovering a sh*t, and now this. Is this genuinely a renowned company of Germany? Where no one actually had taught by the actual manners?! He couldn't control but gives Clara a reply on face.

Ahm! I hate people calling me with my first name at work. I'm Mr Kim here, not Taehyung.

Ohh- ok ok *smiles* well Mr Kim did you shower before coming? Strange! I've heard that North Asians always showers after going back fro-

Clara just shamelessly started blabbing noticing some wet strips of hairs of Taehyung but gets badly cut in the middle.

Shut the HECK UP AND STAY IN YOUR LIMITS!!

Shouting these words loud enough, making everyone present there able to hear it, Taehyung gets into the lift straight. All the eyes get stunned.

*Flashback*

6:00 am

Taehyung's sleep breaks as the alarm rings. Before opening eyes as usual he stretches up his arms and feels someone's-    presence?!

What's going o-

Opening eyes he finds Evona. His fvckin sl*t.

Taehyung rubs his eyes as he couldn't believe. And it's really his sl*t! That means-

IT WASN'T A DREAM?!

He jumps off from the bed. Throughout his whole life, he has never slept by someone not by his best friend Jeon Jungkook even. Did he just sleep by a wh*re the last night?!! Taehyung feels like he's gonna vomit out.

YUCKKKK! GET UP B*TCH!! GET UP BEFORE I KICK YOU OFF!

He screams so loud that all the servants of that floor gathers outside of Taehyung's room, to know what's going on. Evona's sleep breaks.

....

WHAT THE FVCK?! WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY ROOM SL*T?! AND YOU DARED TO SLEEP BY ME?!?!?!

Any normal girl should've freaked out but Evona is tryely a wonder. She just smiles.

I- sleep good -

...

Taehyung's eyes forget to blink even.

I DIDN'T ASK YOU THAT!

Evona's smile spreads. As if she's not getting shouted at but getting gifted.

Y-ou look good. Y-our s-hirt g-

And for the third time Taehyung gets astonished today, discovering his shirt on Evona's body. Maybe last night he forgot his shirt at her room.

H- HOW DARE YOU WEA-

Steadily getting off from the bed Evona smiles once again before leaving his room. Tae couldn't but keeps staring unblinkingly.

It takes a minute for him come back to his sense.

YUCK! YUCK!! NOW I NEED TO SHOWER AGAIN UGH!!

As he was in a hurry, Taehyung forgets to dry his hairs before coming out of home.

***

So how's your work going on Mr Fischer?

Mr Jeon asks Curl Fischer while taking a sip of his steaming-hot Americano.

Sir, it's actually you to decide. But still if you want to hear something from me then I'll say that everything is going pretty smooth. My best-est attempts to follow your instructions are working according to me.

Hmm. That's what I wanted to hear from you my boy! I really appreciate your confidence. Carry on.

Curl bows in front of Mr Jeon with his eyes full of respect and satisfaction.

Thank you so much sir. You can look forward with me.

~~~

It was 8pm when finishing his dinner Taehyung was working on his bed with papers and laptop. Suddenly Evona enters.

W-ork?

Yes I'm working. What do y-

At first Taehyung didn't notice who has came. But soon as he picks up his gaze he blasts.

YOU?!?! FROM WHOM YOU'VE TOOK PERMISSION BEFORE ENTERING MY ROOM?!

(Let's not add more details on he was already mad at Evona for ruining his day today)

Pill-

PILLOW?! AGAIN PILLOW?!!

....

GET THE FVCK OUTTA MY ROOM UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE!

Instead of going or getting nervous even a little bit, Evona takes her steps at front.

Taehyung's eyes gets widen.

(Guys? Why can I see Jimin widening his eyes in that funny way?! 😂🤣 Sorry)

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MY WORDS?! OR YOU JUST Pretend-

Tae couldn't complete but Evona simply picks up the pillow with which she slept last night. She was going back with it then.

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S MINE!!

He snatches it from her, just like yesterday. Evona seemed a bit disheartened and looks at his bed again.

😯

Discovering something, now Evona's mouth gets widen.

Se-itenkissen

Seitenkissen what?!

She replies nothing before just running and picking up Taehyung's side pillow from the bed. Her facial expression turns into a real cheerful one.

..

Evona runs out with that.

HEY THAT'S MI-

Even after taking attempt to chase Evona, Taehyung doesn't do it but roars in anger before coming back to the bed. He doesn't have so much time to waste on any useless sh*ts. Lots of works are already sitting on his head being a burden.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I know last part was really short and even this one is as well. It'll take a bit time for me to getting back to the flow. Kindly comment me if there's any mistake or typo. It'll be such a help.

Borahae💜