17: start of end

"I am imperfect
But I tries
I am good
But I lies
I am hard on myself
I am broken
But won't ask for help"

_______

##- Sir according to a source we have come to know that your daughter Y/n is in a jail.

The person who was sitting on the couch and was drinking wine throw the wine glass against the wall and his eyes started darkening.

??- how, who sent her to the jail.

##- sir actually there's a statement claiming that she have used drugs.

??- i know my daughter well, she can never use drugs. I want her out of the jail in 24 hours and if not then u are dead. She is my daughter, she is hyunbin's daughter she can't go to jail. Understand.

##- Yes sir...

The man bowed and went outside.
_____

Taehyung- Y/n try to remember what you had ate yesterday?

Y/n- I don't remember..

Taehyung- then how can we know that in what thing drug was there.

Y/n- I don't know oppa I am trying to remember but I can't.

Warden- Sir the time is over you may go now.

Taehyung- just try to remember ok.

Y/n- *nods*
__

Ju dan tae- let's apply for her bail now then we can collect avidence.

Namjoon- I have already applied for it.

Jungkook- that's very good hyung.

Suddenly the door burst opened and taehyung stepped inside.

Jin- So did Y/n remember?

Taehyung- No she said she don't remember what she have ate last.

Jimin- that's ok we have applied for bail.
___

??- here, my boss is giving you so much money and you only have one work and that is to take out Y/n out of the jail and also show that the report was false she never used drugs.

##- don't worry you have given me money then I will do all your work.

??- you better be and remaining money you will get after completing the work.

##- no problem it won't take much time to complete my work just maximum 12 hours and after 12 hours she will be out.

??- just do that first.
_____

After coming inside the lunch lunch area Y/n took a plate and start taking the food.

She went to a empty table and started eating quietly. When.....

??- yeah you bitch give me my food.

##- just take it by yourself don't you have hands.

??- seriously you were the one who took that and now you are going to give it back or I will kill you.

Y/n sighed and went outside ignoring the fight. The warden came toward her and said..

Warden- pack your things..

Y/n- What? Wait I got bail?

Warden- No, the report was wrong you never did drugs so there is no sense to keep you here.
____

After coming outside Y/n saw a black car first she thought that it's her brother but then she saw lee hyunsuk coming out of the car.

Lee hyunsuk- Nice to meet you again.

Y/n- what are you doing here?

Lee hyunsuk- don't you want to go to your brothers and uncle. Boss have send me here. They are with me.

Y/n- Why did you took them with you?

Lee hyunsuk- Boss wants his daughter back and he know that you won't come by yourself that's why he took them.

Y/n- Where are they?

Lee hyunsuk- i will take you there, sit.
_______________

Maybe the end is near and we don't know who is going to make it alive but i will make sure that nothing will happen to them.