𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗲 ꗃ 𝗷𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗻

❪🧸❫ Summary ── Jungwon goes to his idol's concert and unexpectedly become friends with him.

❪🌷❫ Genre ── Fluff + angst (it will be very cringy at times 😅)

❪🎧❫ song suggested ── groupie

─── ♡ ───

"Jungwon our exams are next week." Sunoo informed his best friend who was busy with something on his phone.

"Wait really?" Jungwon picked up his head, shocked at the news.

"Yess , didn't you checked the class group?" Sunoo asked back.

"Fuck, I didn't!!" Sunoo shook his head as he watched Jungwon switch from Twitter to Instagram to check their class group. "Who is this in your wallpaper?" Sunoo asked noticing not so familiar face on his friend's home screen wallpaper.

"Oh, it's..." Jungwon blushed, "Park Jongseong." Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows, "wait!! You GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T TOLD ME!!?! HOW DARE YOU -"

"Hyung, calm down!" Jungwon replied, "he isn't my boyfriend..... Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet? Who even he is???" elder asked confused.

"You don't know him?? Damnn!! What are you even doing in your life?" Jungwon scoffed.

"Stop being dramatic and tell me who is he?" Sunoo sipped on his coffee.

Jungwon rolled his eyes," He is k-pop idol, really famous one. Everyone in this campus know him, how do you not?"

"I am not interested in this stuffs." Sunoo shrugged, "and if he is idol then what you meant by he is not your boyfriend yet?"

Jungwon blushed, "I mean I love him and I am sure he will be my boyfriend one day."

Sunoo gave him 'are you serious look?', "boy he is idol. An idol with million of fans, do you think he even know your existence?"

"He do! I have met him few times, on fan meetings." Jungwon nodded his head at his own sentence.

"Yeah, many of his fans must have met him. Do you think he will remember you specifically? Jungwon, he is idol, love him as idol not your boyfriend. I am telling you this because I don't want you to be hurt, like other k-pop fans who end up hurting themselves after knowing their husband like idol is already in relationship."

Jungwon shook his head, "Hyung, calm down! I was just joking. It's not that serious. I love him just as my idol, don't worry." he reassured elder.

"Sounds fake but I will leave you right now. But, remember if you tried hurting yourself because of him then I'mma go in his concert and shoot him in front of everyone." Sunoo warned him.

"No, don't do anything to him!! I don't want him to be hurt." Jungwon said being protective of his idol.

"Jung-" Sunoo didn't got to complete his sentence when the bell rang indicating the end of recess.

"Okay hyung, talk to you later." Jungwon picked up his things , before running out of cafeteria.

─── ♡ ───

Jungwon sighed running inside the bathroom of school.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen which flashed image of his idol Park Jongseong.

Sunoo hyung just thinks so much. I love you , maybe as my boyfriend. But trust me I am not a psychopath who will follow you everywhere . No! I am ok with adoring you from afar, like any other fan.....I know I don't stand any chance but I can still dream ,right?