𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 ꗃ 𝗷𝗮𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗻

❪🧸❫ Summary ── Jay accidentally do something that makes Jungwon panic.. Jay calm him down and then Jungwon tells him about his past.....

❪🌷❫ Genre ── fluff

❪⚠❫ TW ── mention of rape

─── ♡ ───

Jay was peacefully watching a movie in their bedroom until his boyfriend decided to disturb him.

"Wassup?" he said entering their shared bedroom.

"Watching a movie." Jay said not looking away from screen.

"Oh, which one?" Jungwon jumped on bed, sitting close to Jay.

"I wanna watch too." he clung on Jay's right arm, trying to get his attention.

"Oh wait, I have already watched it." younger commented recognised the scene playing on big Television, he watched that movie just yesterday.

"So let me watch now." Jay said trying to shush down Jungwon but the latter doesn't seem in mood to leave the poor boy alone.

"Yeah sure.... By the way , you know what happens after this, the male lead-" Jungwon got interrupted by Jay, "No spoilers please." Jay said but Jungwon just smirked continuing to disturb Jay, "Yeah... I know after this female lead slaps-" Jungwon started but this time too got cut off by Jay, "Shut up wonie. I don't need any spoilers."

Jungwon pouted when Jay sounded lil serious and grumpily layed down beside him. He  stayed still for few mins but obviously he can't stand seeing his Jay hyung in peace, "Oh, yes, now he will caught the female lead-" he started again , however he never got to complete his sentence when Jay turned towards Jungwon, covering his mouth with his hand.

He held younger's both hands and pinned them above his head, "Can't you understand that I don't need spo-" Jay stopped when he saw change in younger's behavior.

Jungwon suddenly started panicking and tears started to form in his eyes. So many things flashed before eyes in just mere seconds and he kicked Jay in stomach , making him leave Jungwon, "st-stay away f-from me - don't - don't come near me." he cried out making Jay confused.

"Won..." Jay moved closer to Jungwon again. "NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME... DON'T COME.. DON'T COME NEAR ME." he shouted and Jay can't be more confused.

"Won, listen to me... Calm down, it's me, your Jay hyung." he slowly moved closer to younger. "No, no, no." Jungwon said but it just came out as whisper as he cried more and more.

"Bub, it's me. Calm down." Jay cautiously moved closer to him and hugged him, keeping his head on his chest and wrapping his arms around him protectively.

"Stay aw-away from m-me." younger tried to push him away again but Jay kept holding him. "Calm down won, I am not gonna hurt you...." Jay whispered in his ears.

After some time Jungwon calmed down a bit. Jay moved back a little and wiped shorter's cheeks.

He gave him a glass of water when younger kept hiccuping. "Th-thank you hyung." he gulped down the whole glass in one go.

Jay kept the glass back at bed side table and turned to his boyfriend. "What was it?" he asked.

"No-nothing..." Jungwon looked everywhere but Jay... "Won." Jay held his cheeks making him look at elder, "I know it was not nothing. It shouldn't be nothing with the way you reacted... What's it won?... You know you can tell me anything right..?" he added last line as Jungwon looked unsure of what to answer.

"Please tell me what's it's bub? I can't stand seeing you like this..." he practically begged.

Jungwon sighed before throwing himself in Jay's arms, "I will tell you but do you promise me that you wouldn't hate me after this..?" he looked above, making eye contact with Jay.

"You know I can never do that, right?" Jay replied.

"... I should have told you long ago but I was afraid...... " he took deep breathe before continuing,"I was... raped.... " Jungwon confessed and Jay couldn't be more shocked.

"Wh-what?"

"Yeah, when I was 17....one night my mom and dad left me with my uncle, because they had some function to attend. They thought that my uncle will take care of me in their absence but they never knew what his true intentions were.... " Jay hugged the younger when his eyes started getting teary again.

"I was studying when he came in my room asking for medicines for headache. I started finding the medicine when he suddenly held me through waist and pinned me on the wall and held both my hands above my head while keeping his other hand on my mouth so I can't shout." Jungwon said and now Jay understood why younger panicked like that earlier.

"He then taped my mouth and threw me on bed and tied my hands and-and...".

" Shhn! Don't say it!" Jay said hugging the younger tight as he felt his eyes getting watery too.

"I am so sorry you have to go through that won." Jay said feeling really guilty even tho he knew it wasn't his fault but still he felt like apologizing. "I swear to God if I was present there, I would have fucking kill that bastard." he gritted his teeth feeling anger rising inside him.

How can someone do this to an angel like Jungwon. Not only him, how can anyone do these things with any living person.. It's... It's just straight up disgusting and a shame to humanity.

"He was arrested tho... I am glad that I told my parents about this next day, even tho he warned me not to, saying he will harm my parents . But I knew it's all just talk he can't do anything to them..."

"I am proud of you for doing that won." Jungwon smiled in his arms when he patted his head.

"I am sorry won."

"Why are you saying sorry hyung? It's not your fault." Jungwon pouted at Jay. "I should have been cautious with my actions." Jay replied.

"It's not your fault hyung, you didn't knew about my past.... I should have told you already but I was...... I was just ashamed."

"Won, you don't have to be ashamed. It's not your fault, it will never be." Jungwon looked up smiling at elder. "Thank you for always comforting me hyung."

"Anything for my chocoball." he kissed younger's forehead.

Jay made Jungwon lay down and layed beside him, letting younger cling on him all he want.

"Can we watch some other movie?" younger asked. "Sure won." Jay took the remote and switched the movie to some Disney movie that Jungwon liked.

"Thanks hyung." younger smiled moving closer in his arms.

Jay just smiled back and kissed his forehead before continuing to watch the movie.