Welcome to this Enhypen BxB one shots book.

Here something about this book you should know before proceeding.....

─ English is not my first language and hence I am still not so good, so you may see lots and lots of grammatical mistakes in upcoming chapters. Please feel free to point them out ... I will be grateful :)
─ I love fluff (Jaywon, jakeehoon and sunki) stories so much but as I don't get enough of them, I started writing my own ... So, what I mean is I love fluff and hence most of my stories will be fluff which you may find cringe at time..... don't read if you don't like reading fluff and things.
─ all the ones shots in this book will be originally written by me and will be fully fictional, it has nothing to do with real life of Enhypen members.
─ if you think that any of my story is similar to something you read somewhere or anything, then it's just a coincidence... Most of the plots will be mine and if I use someone else  idea then I will be respectful and give them credits.

Ships you will find in this book.

─ ⌗ Jaywon
─ ⌗ Jakehoon
─ ⌗ Sunki

This book will contain

─ ⌗ fluff (mainly)
─ ⌗ mention of murder and suicide
─ ⌗ angst
─ ⌗ poly
─ ⌗ cursing
─ ⌗ mature content (kissing, making out)
─ ⌗ little space

That's all... Thanks if you read it till here 😊💓