Chapter 86: End of Road

Începe de la început

Which Takemichi ended up getting the vision between her and Kisaki, and finding that Kisaki propose to Hina but she politely rejected him because she was still in love with Takemichi despite their breakup.

"Y-You killed Hina... because she's rejected you?" Takemichi soon said in shocked but also in rage that he teared down.

He was pissed by finding that Hina was killed over and over again because she rejected Kisaki's proposal.

Takemichi finally understood Yuna's rage and her vendetta.

'Hina and Senpai suffered so much because of him?!?! They suffered so much because of his bullshit!!!!!!' he thought while Kisaki was shocked and still gunpoint him.

"And you killed her...again and again!"-Takemichi

"TACHIBANA IS MY WOMAN! I'LL NEVER HANDS HER OVER TO THE LIKES OF YOU!!!" Kisaki shouted as ready to shoot Takemichi but Takemichi did the same kick that Mikey did to Kiyomasa, that kicks the gun off Kisaki's grasp and points it to him.

"From the beginning...I should've done this instead" Takemichi soon said which Kisaki was shocked while Takemichi was taken over by his rage.

'Hina died because of him! Mikey-kun suffered because of him and he couldn't have that family he wanted for Draken-kun and Emma-chan! Even Chifuyu and others! Sachan as well! Yuna-senpai suffered so much that she turned herself into a monster because of him! I won't let this happened again! I won't let him hurt the again!' Takemichi angrily thought while his hand was gripping the gun tightly before a hand appeared and was top of the gun.

Takemichi turned around and seeing Yuna.

"Takemitchy... don't... Don't dirty your hands with his filthy blood... Don't kill him" Yuna soon said as pushing the down as Takemichi was surprised.

"Because....I am" her tone of voice changed drastically which she walks towards to Kisaki who he about to punch her but she kicks him in the guts harshly.

Kisaki gasps of air before she grabbed by the harshly as looking at him with those glowing, demonic golden eyes.

"You piece of shit... That's why you killed her? Because she didn't return your love, oh what poor unfortunate soul" Yuna soon said with a sadistic smile that shocked Kisaki before she gripped his neck, especially her nails as lifting him up.

"Senpai?!" Takemichi uttered before he felt the terrifying feeling coming from Yuna that it was the same like in August 3rd and the time when she almost brutalized Taiju.

That wasn't Yuna.

"All because you couldn't her love? How pathetic! So pathetically stupid of you! Hahaha! You're the definition of Yandere simp, you c***! You killed Draken...You killed Keisuke...you killed Emma...You made Mikey have the most miserable life that he shot himself to end his suffering.... you killed everyone I knew and love just because you couldn't get her pants? Kisaki, you're as pathetic as your future self when another me killed him in the most satisfying way of all!" Yuna gives a chilling expression that scares the shit of Kisaki that he tries to break off from her grasp but she was too strong.

"Do you wanna know how I kill you? I cut off your head like two times, I drown you in shark tank...Tied you up and set you on fire...and lastly, I did the same thing as you did to killed Hinata. I enjoyed every single part of it...This why you never mess with power of the broke heart... We're the ones who we kill you in the most satisfying way...and also..." Yuna soon pulls Kisaki towards her slightly and whispered this.

"Don't think that you won...I already know who's the another time leaper...and this timeline, it won't be Mikey ruling it....It will be the Demon Queen herself" Kisaki was shocked before Yuna pulls him away from him and her sadistic, chilling expression lift into a cold and stoic.

"Now, die, you worm" she grips more harder his neck that her nails digged in which Kisaki starts suffocating for air.

Takemichi was shocked before he soon heard a familiar voice.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!!!"

"Hina!!!"

Mikey along with Hina, Izana and Yuujin arrived and they were shocked and horrified seeing the situation.

"Yun-Yun, no!!!" Mikey shouted as he, Yuujin, and Izana rushed to her while Hina stay with Takemichi.

"Yuna, don't do this! This is wrong!"-Izana

"Noona! Please, don't kill him!"-Yuujin

"Why? He deserves it like the f***ing c*** he is" Yuna demonically replied which Yuujin was stunned while Mikey and Izana were shocked before feeling the terrifying and unpleasant aura filled of bloodlust and sadism.

"That's not Yuna-senpai....That's the Demon Queen" Takemichi uttered which Kisaki's face was turning pale and blood coming out from his neck.

Mikey was shocked before recalling what Yuna said to him the day before Christmas Eve.

"Mikey, once you see the demon, will you run away?"

Those words run into his mind which Mikey looks hurt yet, sad before grabbing Yuna's shoulder.

"Yun-Yun! Yuna, don't do this! Don't become a monster because of me! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for putting you into this position!" Mikey pleads as Izana followed him and looks at Yuna in sympathy and regret.

"Don't became like I almost did! Don't became a murder! I'm sorry for bringing you into this point! I'm sorry, Yuna!"-Izana

"Noona...You and I promised that the day when we have to kill, it would be when we turn full adults. So please! Don't became a full fledged demon! Just go back as big sister that I admired and loved and swore to protect!"-Yuujin

"Yuna....come back to me... I'm sorry, just please...I don't wanna lose you" Mikey pleads which Yuna looks at him with her demonic eyes with some emotion before looking at Kisaki.

She soon lets Kisaki go that he crashes into the ground as Kisaki coughs and gasp for air.

"Yun-Yun!" Mikey nearly shouted as Yuna pants and returning back to herself.

Kisaki soon ran away in speed yet in fear by knowing that his plans are now screwed up.

'SHIT!! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!! HOW THE HELL I WAS SO CARELESS! I THOUGHT HANAGAKI WAS THE THREAT I NEED TO REMOVE FROM MY GOAL BUT NOT KANG...NO, ONIZAKI! SHE'S BIGGER MONSTER HERE! SHE'S NOT A TIME LEAPER!!!' Kisaki thought while running desperately.

'SHE'S THE TIME BREAKER!!!!' Kisaki thought before Yuna soon whistles loudly that got Kisaki's attention.

"Oi, Kisaki! Truck-kun sends his regards" Yuna said with a smirk which Kisaki was shocked before a truck hits him that Takemichi and others, except for Yuujin were shocked while Kisaki's twisted painfully and rolling to the ground.

"SHIT!!!!" Kisaki screamed in pain as he saw the haughty smirk on Yuna's face that he realized what happened before he soon falls down on the ground and dies.

"Well...Boss, we're hit the brat who hurt Yuna and tried to kill her friends..." Yamazaki soon said in the phone as he and Sakata were in truck while Sakata smokes his cigarette.

"This happens when cocky bastards tries to mess with our family" Sakata said harshly as looking at Kisaki's corpse.

Yuna slightly laughs by knowing that her enemy was killed before she falls down which Mikey catches her.

"Senpai!"-Takemichi and Hina

"Yun-Yun! What's wrong?!" Mikey asked her in pure worried and concerned which Yuna exhales in exhaustion.

"I...wanna go home... I'm too old for this shit" she mumbles which Mikey looks at her and almost laughs by her response.

"I know... Let's go home together"